DragonWingsOnFire

DragonWingsOnFire

Living on hope that i will be happy some day
Mar 8, 2023
Pointless excuse for fear of death. What if the ultimate reward comes after CBT specifically? It's all nonsense copes to justify our reasoning.
well its more because i refuse to give up, I have allways tried too keep going, and if i CBT it just make all the fighting i have done pointless.

T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I want to read the Lord of the Rings trilogy before I die.

I want to pay off my debt.

R.F.

R.F.

Sep 23, 2023
I would like to read all of Stephen King's novels and short stories up to 2024, mostly in order. That would be a span of 50 years between his first and last/most recent novel, assuming he doesn't die or retire all of a sudden. His work has been consistently garbage since 2018 but before getting there, there'll be dozens of 10/10 bangers to (re-)experience. Any other autistic book nerds around?

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I want to go traveling, there are so many countries I want to go to

Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05
d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
Dying a virgin is somewhat unfortunate to me but I'm also quite socially and physically awkward so nothing I can do about that tbh. I may do something more accessible though like visiting my favourite parks and leaving behind my final artworks ever

Reactions: MiMif
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Dying a virgin is somewhat unfortunate to me but I'm also quite socially and physically awkward so nothing I can do about that tbh. I may do something more accessible though like visiting my favourite parks and leaving behind my final artworks ever

Not a virgin but I'd like to have sex again at least one more time. You'd think being in a long term relationship this wouldn't be an issue for me but...

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Do u have certain wishes or a list of things you wanted to finish or doing before you make you decision to leave the earth?.
Like a vacation, some games you wanted to play first before you go.
I for instance have a long steam game library in which i wanted to finish first as most as possible as i have paid for the games and i like the challenge of finish the games, even if it means i have to pauze everly like 30 minutes break of 10 minutes to rest because gaming is that intensive for my body.
It might sound pathetic but I want to finish the anime on my anime list....yeah there are like 300 left so....though I'm trying not to ctb until I'm 25(I'm 19). I also have a playlist of like cybersecurity and programming videos that I want to finish watching before I ctb. Why? Idk but I made the playlist when I was in highschool I also made the anime list when I was in highschool so I want to finish them.
That's about it tbh....I can't think of anything else. The week before I ctb I might eat all the food I want. I haven't even lost my v card but like that's not a priority for me so idc if I lose it before I ctb.

I also an hoping my favorite anime finishes before I ctb (bungou stray dogs) that would be awesome...and I'm pretty sure it will.

It would also be nice if genshin finished before I ctb...I'm not sure if it will.

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
I want to go traveling, there are so many countries I want to go to
Same, I wanted to ride along the Trans Siberian Railway and maybe see Central Asia. New Zealand would've been a lovely start to my overseas travel journey since it's a couple hours away by air but it is how it is I guess

Reactions: sserafim
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Lmao same. Like I haven't even been in a relationship because I'm socially awkward af. Though I don't mind dying a virgin too much.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
A ton of stuff, actually.

Visit as many countries as I can, see the ocean for the first time, go to a concert, get tattoos, dye my hair some crazy color lol. Fall in love. Replay my favorite games. Talk to people.

As many things as I can possibly fit in a few month-a year. Obviously I won't be able to do everything, but I wanna go out feeling like I have seen as much as I could.
Same! Which countries?
Lmao I'm also gonna die a virgin but like I'm aroace so I have no desire for that kind of stuff or a romantic relationship anyways. I guess others would say it was unfortunate tho…oh well whatevs
Same, I wanted to ride along the Trans Siberian Railway and maybe see Central Asia. New Zealand would've been a lovely start to my overseas travel journey since it's a couple hours away by air but it is how it is I guess
Oh nice! Hmm interesting, Central Asia. I've never been there or to New Zealand but I heard New Zealand has nice nature! Personally I want to go to Austria, Egypt, Greece, Korea, Portugal, Spain, Turkey, and others. I don't think I'll be able to fulfill my travel plans tho cuz I'm planning to ctb soon

Last edited:
Reactions: リンさん
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
Same! Which countries?

Lmao I'm also gonna die a virgin but like I'm aroace so I have no desire for that kind of stuff or a romantic relationship anyways. I guess others would say it was unfortunate tho…oh well whatevs

Oh nice! Hmm interesting, Central Asia. I've never been there or to New Zealand but I heard New Zealand has nice nature! Personally I want to go to Austria, Egypt, Greece, Korea, Portugal, Spain, Turkey, and others. I don't think I'll be able to fulfill my travel plans tho cuz I'm planning to ctb soon
Honestly, probably the most "mundane" and touristy countries lol, something like China, Japan, the US, Italy, Spain etc. Ideally, I want to visit 3-4 countries for every part of the world. I never traveled outside of my country, so it will all be very new.

Reactions: sserafim
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
just ending my self would be enough for me i've lived to long like this