• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Yea no resn this all awfl, chld abuse sabuse ,famly all awfl ppl all awfl, see species do all hurt force sffr each, no thing good intrec species tell u this cruel wrld no care othre all hurt force sffr, awfl life awfl species. Wat see species see hstry all awfl all wrng no limit cruel human do, ppl no brain think ok ok ignore all. Yea human bio awfl species know know ,see how all netray all force sffr all cruel, say frnd no frnd say hlp no hlp all show, know how word show 1 day injury damage all species nobod care all prtnd no thing, awfl species injury damage me

TheHuman

TheHuman

-
May 31, 2023
Yeah humans are awful, we are the worst thing to happen to this world, we treat the world like garbage and we treat each other the same. Hopefully one day there can be some improvements, but I doubt it since the game was rigged from the start. All we can do is choose what we want to do, and in a perfect world that would mean allowing people to ctb, but we have to live in this shitty world where we can't do that, so I hope the best for you.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly disgusts me how humans create so much suffering in this world and have done all throughout history, it really would be ideal to be completely unaware of this existence as this reality truly is something so hellish, existence is a nightmare and to never exist at all is the best outcome possible. Humans just cause more harm so it would be for the best for this species to go extinct through people choosing not to so cruelly force life here.

lucines

lucines

Barely even human
Jan 1, 2019
Earlier today I read a story about a 16 year old Indian girl being beaten to dead while bystanders just watched without intervening. The awfulness of our species truly knows no bounds and I hope we'll all be taken out by climate change. Knowing the way this world works though, only the good people will die while all the parasites will survive by fleeing to Mars.