• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish life would go extinct, it's devastating how existing beings have to suffer so senselessly and in this world there is only suffering. Existence causes nothing but pain and all that would be beautiful is to be unable to think or feel, only eternal nothingness is ideal, I despise how life has to exist when the absence of everything is perfection.

I wish life never existed at all, it's tragic how existing beings are tormented and harmed so severely as a result of this abomination, life is evil as it's the source of all suffering and I don't want to suffer in any way. In this world there is endless torture and cruelty, way beyond how anyone can comprehend, existing beings are tormented every second just to die in agony, existence truly is just an unnecessary harm and it's so terrible and painful to be conscious and aware of all this.

Life going extinct would be compassionate, it's compassionate for all suffering to be erased, life only deserves to disappear, it would be so beautiful if there was just nothing instead. All I wish for is non-existence, I just wish to be permanently unaware, I want to cease existing to escape from the evil that is existence, for me suicide would be a beautiful release, to die is all that feels rational to me.
It's evil and disgusting how humans actually choose to bring more life into this, how could they commit such a horrifying crime, just be compassionate enough let this species go extinct instead and don't impose decades of meaningless suffering onto others.

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
biden falling asleep on the red button
1x.webp

Otaku

Otaku

Student
Mar 2, 2024
Have you ever wrote your life-story here on the forum?
I would be very interested to hear, how you got to this point in your life 😊