Ariii

Ariii

Oct 29, 2023
I hate that I think through things. I havent attempted ever, I was about to attempt but then I googled success rate and pain. I wish I would just try without looking at success rates, because then my chance of being dead wouldnt be 0. even firearms have a 1/10 chance of failing (not like I can get one)

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, Immensevoid and migimortis
migimortis

migimortis

Love It Or Waste It.
Jan 15, 2024
>spend years feeling suicidal
>do nothing
>feel even more suicidal
>still do nothing

It's just endless torment at this point.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, myusername890 and 3 others
N

Nofuture1234

Jan 25, 2024
Same. Once I have my ratchet strap and beanbags though, I'll try to keep them where they're accessible at all times. Then all I have to do is start drinking again, my main worry is not being able to do it correctly while blacked out.

wisp

wisp

Oct 19, 2023
As much as there may be guides, unfortunately there is always the slightest chance of staying alive and ending up as a vegetable on the intubated bed. Suicide can be opted for the moment you put your current pain on the scale, with the eventual pain you would feel living in a comatose but conscious state, on a hospital bed, where you are shitting yourself and the nurses have to come and clean you up as if you were a baby because you cannot move.
You have to put on the scale the pain and stress of your relatives coming to visit you in the hospital because of you, as well as not even looking at you the way they used to look at you

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
As much as there may be guides, unfortunately there is always the slightest chance of staying alive and ending up as a vegetable on the intubated bed. Suicide can be opted for the moment you put your current pain on the scale, with the eventual pain you would feel living in a comatose but conscious state, on a hospital bed, where you are shitting yourself and the nurses have to come and clean you up as if you were a baby because you cannot move.
You have to put on the scale the pain and stress of your relatives coming to visit you in the hospital because of you, as well as not even looking at you the way they used to look at you
Biggest fear

• Hugs
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and wisp