Quiet_Cricket

Quiet_Cricket

Sep 18, 2023
I fantasize about having a button which would alter the universe so that I never existed often. Nobody would know of me, whatever little impact I had would be reversed. I would be nothing, simply nothing. It would remove so much stress.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, pthnrdnojvsc, Sannti and 4 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Yeah, it feels so kafkaesque suddenly just popping into existence and is eternally frustrating not having had any say in that.

Reactions: myusername890 and thewalkingdread
𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆

𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆

Deeming that I were better dead
Oct 28, 2023
That is probably what most people on this forum, if not all, would want if it was an option. No struggles in life and no struggles with ending it. No guilt trip for "hurting others" with your exit. Just nothing.

Reactions: myusername890, annointed_towers and thewalkingdread
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
If it wasn't for the people arbitrarily having children i'm sure many of us wouldn't be here right now, it would prevent so much suffering and it would be by far the best fate available to anyone as those who never came into existence in the first place have had such wonderful luck and such a desirable fate, that it is beyond comprehension.
kafkaesque
kafkaesque.
I like that word. It sounds nice.

Reactions: myusername890 and thewalkingdread
K

Klophy

Lost...
Jun 28, 2022
Right? How much crap would've been avoided if I wasn't here? All of it.

Reactions: myusername890, pthnrdnojvsc and thewalkingdread
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
If it is any comfort, in 100 years only the most famous people of our era will be remembered. Everyone else will be just a name in a database or record book somewhere. Perhaps someone will know some vague anecdotal details about "you" from a long deceased family member, but soon enough no one will know anything about who you were.

justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
My mom had so many miscarriages before I finally got born. Why couldn't I be one more :(

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish for the same thing of course, to me the most ideal outcome would be for my existence to be erased like I never existed at all, I just wish to eternally disappear, in my case only nothingness is desirable.

Reactions: myusername890
Quiet_Cricket

Quiet_Cricket

Sep 18, 2023
If it is any comfort, in 100 years only the most famous people of our era will be remembered. Everyone else will be just a name in a database or record book somewhere. Perhaps someone will know some vague anecdotal details about "you" from a long deceased family member, but soon enough no one will know anything about who you were.
I don't care if I'm remembered or forgotten in 100 years time. I just wish I was never brought into the world.

Reactions: carin129
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
It seems like the best option. It is also realistic for my parents to never had met and made me.

I was not that lucky but one day this all ends at least. Good luck to those that don't exist yet.