shadowrealms

shadowrealms

May 12, 2020
From what I understand you guys have access to guns at all and it seems to be rather easy to acquire one.
Would make my choice to ctb a lot easier....

Here in europe its impossible to get one unless youre a police officer, military or someone that works in this sort of field (at least in my country), SN is not available, any other poison or substance is not available or needs a prescription it just sucks so hard.
Im left with more gruesome ways that I cant do so far because im not strong enough to overcome my SI.

Why must society be the judge and decide you should live because what ? Im not asking for money, im not asking for the moon, im not asking to be the king of the world...all Im asking is to have control over my own life and end it if i so desire for whatever reason.

I cant enjoy anything its been 14 years now and I dont even remember ever being any other way that what I am now, Im just going through the motions, I know nothing will ever get better, dreading every day I wake up.

And the best part is that im as healthy as it gets so ill probably get to have a pretty long life. I dont smoke, I dont drink because I dont like those two things and overall my eating habits are pretty healthy. Isnt that ironic? Life is a bad joke i swear.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bct, Frt, Fragile and 5 others
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Can we start a petition for voluntary euthanasia at least in the EU?

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
Heard it's easier to get N in Europe?

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I live in europe ( the UK)
A gun is the worst method because if you make a mistake you will be permantely disfigured
Look at katie stubbifield . She was beautiful young woman and she ended up blowing off her face.
Lots of people end up disfigured from using sucide attempt with the gun. We dont hear these stories regularly in the media

There is no dignity. Blood and guts over the floor with a hole in your head.

I prefer overdosing

G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
A gun is the worst method because if you make a mistake you will be permantely disfigured
Look at katie stubbifield . She was beautiful young woman and she ended up blowing off her face.
Lots of people end up disfigured from using sucide attempt with the gun. We dont hear these stories regularly in the media

I prefer overdosing
That is an unfortunate event.

Overdosing on what substances?

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
I feel sorry for those who live in in the EU or under a government that wants to be a "mommy" to its people.

The USA might have its problems, but at least we have freedom and access to firearms... Maybe not for long though.. the leftists here always want to take our freedoms and rights away because I guess the government knows best , not the individual.

I wish we lived in a more libertarian society- no rules and regulations on purchasing euthanasia equipment.

Reactions: GoneGoneGone
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
"I dont smoke, I dont drink because I dont like those two things and overall my eating habits are pretty healthy. Isnt that ironic?"

Haha I envy you..

W

Wellokthen

Apr 1, 2020
I don't think that giving everyone access to guns is a good thing in the USA. Just think about the school shootings. I'm happy that it's way more difficult in Europe to own a gun. There are plenty ways to kill yourself, and yes probably shooting yourself is the most quick and painless way to go but that doesn't mean it's good to let everybody own a firearm. I also am pretty sure your SI will kick in even if you try to shoot yourself. Maybe you would not be able to ctb even with this method. Despite that I really hope you're ok. Sending you love

Reactions: Bct, Fragile and GoodPersonEffed
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Freedom does not come at the end of a gun, no matter which direction it is pointed.
The US is a great country held back by the same petty human traits that mess up every other country. Some of them will offer usable health care while limiting access to firearms. Probably a good exchange long term.

If you must end your time with us, please check out the myriad of other options. Most of these are safe to others should your attempt go awry.

Reactions: Bct and Wellokthen
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I don't think that giving everyone access to guns is a good thing in the USA. Just think about the school shootings. I'm happy that it's way more difficult in Europe to own a gun. There are plenty ways to kill yourself, and yes probably shooting yourself is the most quick and painless way to go but that doesn't mean it's good to let everybody own a firearm. I also am pretty sure your SI will kick in even if you try to shoot yourself. Maybe you would not be able to ctb even with this method. Despite that I really hope you're ok. Sending you love

Apologies for derailing, this inspires a response....

When one has a weapon, problems in need of solutions can transform into mirages of enemies against which one needs lethal defense.

It's an important part of American foundational history that citizens have the right to defend themselves if government becomes abusive. Unfortunately, once one bears arms, they can view way too many problems as nails because they have that hammer. And yet it's been in front of Americans' faces for a long time that the government is abusive, that their representatives do not act in the citizens' interests -- it's a pre-revolutionary repeat of taxation without representation.

What a shit show. I'm US-born, and I love being an expat.

Reactions: Wellokthen and Fragile
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020

I prefer overdosing
You convinced me. That's horrible.

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Can we start a petition for voluntary euthanasia at least in the EU?
Euthanisaia is legal in the netherlands and belgium. These are eu countries.
Switerland has digntas sucide clinc
I noticied something men love using the gun as way to catch the bus.
Why do men love the gun

Last edited:
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
i wish that i lived in the US, but guns have nothing to do with it.

I noticied something men love using the gun as way to catch the bus.
Why do men love the gun

it's well known in suicide literature that men tend to prefer more "instantaneous" or violent suicide methods like jumping, guns and car crashes to name a few.
women, on the other hand, usually prefer methods like cutting or overdoses, those methods are way less likely to be successful and that's probably one of the reasons why the suicide rate in males tend to be much higher.

you mentioned earlier that guns are a bad method, but in reality they are one of the most effective methods that there is. very few people survive it in comparison to overdoses which are notoriously unreliable for the vast majority of substances.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed