• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish I had the option to just fall asleep eternally as there is no point to suffering in this meaningless existence, there is no value in being burdened with the ability to exist, it'd be better for me that existence is forgotten about.

Death truly is the only peace and relief, all that comforts me is the thought of being unconcious for all eternity, all that I wish for is this existence to permanently disappear into nothingness.
To fall asleep eternally would be the best outcome for me, it'd solve everything and mean I will no longer have the ability to suffer in this existence and I don't want to suffer in any way, instead I just wish to be unaware.

If there's the option to sleep eternally it'd be very relieving, all I've ever wished for is to fall into an eternal and dreamless sleep, it's a devastating tragedy how suicide isn't as straightforward as just choosing to never wake again, one should simply be able to choose to die in peace.

No matter what I'll always see non-existence as preferable as to have the ability to exist is beyond undesirable, I wish for eternal nothingness especially as there are no disadvantages to being permanently unaware but of course only never existing is true perfection, I wish I never existed more than anything.

M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
That's the "holy" and awesome N.
That's why it's forbidden. It's something to drink and not a capsule or tablets that you have to swallow. It's hard for someone like me that has sometimes anxiety of hurting my throat and having pain, when I swallow something like that.

Reactions: lizzywizzy09