CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
Shotguns have to be one of the best methods of CTBing. Extremely simple to carry out with an extremely high success rate. If you conjoin this with a more complex form of suicide (like drowning) it would be almost impossible to fail I feel. I can't seem to get partial hanging to work with any meaningful success. Shotguns are much superior.

Reactions: Eudaimonic and pthnrdnojvsc
N

nopointinlife

Student
Mar 11, 2022
True, but they leave a horrible scene for the poor person that discovers the aftermath, and the crime scene crew that has to clean up the mess.

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
True, but they leave a horrible scene for the poor person that discovers the aftermath, and the crime scene crew that has to clean up the mess.
This is also unfortunately true. It sucks how the most effective method is also the one that causes the most psychological damage to those discover/deal with it. I would hate to traumatize my family like that.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's not an option where I live, my most ideal method would be a peaceful poison but still I think those who are able to access one to ctb with are fortunate.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
True, shotguns are one of the best methods out there but its unfortunately incredibly hard to get your hands on one, which lowers the amount of people opting to ctb with a shotgun. Also, it will probably traumatize the people who will find you, which is also a downside to this method. I wouldn't he happy in my last moments knowing some unsuspecting person will find my face disfigured, at least thats my opinion. But, you're right that its completely painless…