Anonymoususer1234

Anonymoususer1234

Experienced
Apr 13, 2023
I don't believe in reincarnation, I think you live once and then you just...stop existing. A sort of dreamless sleep that goes on for the rest of time.

But I think it would be nice to be reincarnated, born into a different set of circumstances, with a different set of problems.

There's something freeing about that idea. Like I'm not trapped in my body, I'll get a new one in my next life. Like I'm not wasting my single chance at living.

I think it'd be soothing to know that no matter how many times I fuck up, I'll still be given another chance.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, DT2007, sserafim and 2 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Because time is infinite and matter cannot be destroyed, theoetically our molecules will be eventually be rearanged to make us again. The same suicidal us. Crazy to think about, huh?

• Informative
Reactions: DT2007, sserafim, vampire2002 and 1 other person
DrearyAsh348

DrearyAsh348

May 8, 2023
I don't believe in reincarnation, I think you live once and then you just...stop existing. A sort of dreamless sleep that goes on for the rest of time.

But I think it would be nice to be reincarnated, born into a different set of circumstances, with a different set of problems.

There's something freeing about that idea. Like I'm not trapped in my body, I'll get a new one in my next life. Like I'm not wasting my single chance at living.

I think it'd be soothing to know that no matter how many times I fuck up, I'll still be given another chance.

That actually does sound really soothing. Are there things you'd hope for in another life?
Because time is infinite and matter cannot be destroyed, theoetically our molecules will be eventually be rearanged to make us again. The same suicidal us. Crazy to think about, huh?

Omg if I come back to this place I stg I'll ctb again. Actually, I'd probably destined to ctb over and over, wouldn't I? Not sure how to feel about that.

Cool video, btw. Do you like theoretical physics?

• Yay!
Reactions: DT2007, MatrixPrisoner and sserafim
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I definitely don't want to reincarnate.
Complete non-existence is what I am hoping for.

Reactions: Librarian
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
who tf wants to reincarnate and live hell again

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and sserafim
riamu

riamu

walking waste of bandages
Jan 5, 2023
i totally get what you mean. logically i can't believe in an afterlife but if i got the choice then i'd choose to reincarnate as a housecat

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, sserafim, Anonymoususer1234 and 1 other person
AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
I don't believe in an afterlife, but if reincarnation was real, then I must've been a monster in my past life. One of the worst human beings.

chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023

I wanna be a cat next time

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
since everything came into existence from nothing do you really believe that life is a one time thing i believe the universe would bring you alive again maybe as a cat maybe as a rat maybe as spider maybe as a monkey or any other life form that exist in this universe

Reactions: sserafim
D

Deleted member 65988

That makes no sense, how would that be "You" in any sense when our identity, experiences and thoughts are all part of the brain and once that ceases to operate, we don't exist anymore so where the molecules go that are still "us" go in order to wait and transition into something else. You can't possibly tell me Ashikaga Takauji has been a worm, a bird or a cockroach or someone somewhere even though he died 665 years ago.

I don't know how anyone could possibly hope for reincarnation when it's a lottery you probably won't even be happy with in the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd see that as the opposite of freeing as after all if such a thing existed we would be forced into an existence we have limited control over where chance so cruelly determines everything. Existence terrifies me which is why I only wish for nothingness, there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE