• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PlasticFace

PlasticFace

My story is in my about me, if you'd like to know.
Feb 16, 2023
I haaaaaate the colder seasons. I always get even more suicidal during these times. Dropping all of my hobbies and just rotting in my bed instead. Taking benadryl just to knock me out, smoking and drinking to stop feeling, and clinging to my life. I don't know what to do. Is it really "seasonal depression" if it's year-round??

All I've been doing (besides sleeping) is playing games, online shopping, binging shows, and drawing.

Got a cat though. He kept scratching on my back door and it's too cold out for him to be all alone. He's a baby still and he's pretty active so I feel a little bit better with him around. I haven't named him yet, just call him kitty lol. (Name ideas appreciated!)

I gave him a bath in the sink and he fell asleep in the warm water so I ordered a heated cat bed for him, super excited for it to come! Also got some catnip and toys and those little squeezy tubes of cat treats.

I think I look kind of funny with a tiny little cat in my arms. Sometimes I wonder if he knows me but I try not to think about that too much haha.

reiII

reiII

maybe there's something more
Dec 5, 2023
i'm kind of glad to feel less alone with the whole seasonal depression thing. yeah it's still bad every other day of the year but why is it so much damn worse in winter!?!?!
i have a kitty too :D i know its cheesy but my name idea was to just name him after a favourite movie character at the time. so that's my suggestion

C

Copier0997

-
Dec 8, 2023
If you would like to allow them to stay outdoors, there are many guides on the internet for building feral car shelters using materials that you can easily buy locally:

I made one for our cat using a cardboard box lined with styrofoam and filled with straw. It's under shelter so there is no risk of the cardboard getting wet. The cat loves it and it's warm enough just from the cats body heat. You don't even need any heated blankets etc.

Bonus name suggestion: Astrid