N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
If my father knew this website I think he would like to do something against it. But practically I think my family is not engaged enough in changing the society. They probably would search for a scapegoat. But I don't think they would try to sue this website. My friends know more about my suicidality and they know that this website would not be the reason if I decide to leave.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, sadworld, WatermelonMel and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
most likely not. they know were my problems come from however part of the problem is some members from this site so maybe......but i doubt it. theres bigger fish to fry over my death

Reactions: sadworld
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I'm a grown up and make my decisions on my own.
This website has made me kill myself no more than the societal demand for me to wear pants... Wait that's a tangent...
Honestly I don't think my folks would give a flying fig one way or another.

Reactions: Pen>Sword, it's_all_a_game, GenesAndEnvironment and 4 others
alown

alown

soon in the other reality where we come from ą¼„
Mar 13, 2021
it is a deliberate act. like suicide for that matter. it's so personal. Obviously our choices may displease those who love us, your parents didn't ask you if you want to live, why should they require their permission to join SS or even die. we come alone we go alone.

Reactions: Pen>Sword, GenesAndEnvironment and sadworld
LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
i haven't named the site but my mother and therapist know i use a forum for people who want to end their life and that i find it a safe supportive place. i've told them without here i would have acted instead of reaching out, i think they see the benefit i get, they don't discourage me from coming here.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, GenesAndEnvironment, coppervomit and 2 others
nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

Arcanist
Feb 9, 2021
They might if they knew it existed, which they won't if I have anything to say about it. They'd probably confuse "I was sad, so I came here" with "coming here made me more sad", when the former and not the latter is true.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, GenesAndEnvironment, coppervomit and 3 others
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Both my parents know I've been heavily suicidal since i was a teen and depressed since I was in grade school. Chances are they wouldn't try to shut down the site if I ctb especially when the ppl here are all adults anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: faex42 and sadworld
W

WornOutLife

惞惃惈
Mar 22, 2020
My father already knows about SS and doesn't like it at all.
Well, he only knows I am part of a "depression and suicide website".

However, he's realized I'm much better since I'm here and he admitted that SS has worked better than +5 years of therapy for me lol

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Pen>Sword, Sensei, GenesAndEnvironment and 7 others
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
They think it's a toxic place and that I should stay away from here. They also trust my judgment and know that if something happens in the end, it will not be anyones fault so they wont blame this site. I don't think that they take seriously this so I'm usually open with SS.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pen>Sword, sadworld and LittleBabyNothing
WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
My father wouldn't be stupid enough to blame everything on a forum and attack it, my mother however, would lol.

• Yay!
Reactions: Pen>Sword, Fthis, it's_all_a_game and 3 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Some of my friends know I was on "a suicide related" website but I think they still think it's that old subreddit. I try to keep a low profile that I'm on this website a lot so whenever someone asks I just tell them I'm on an incel forum and that usually makes people not want to investigate further. My preparations for when I eventually CTB involve wiping my history so hopefully they can't be traced back to here.

Reactions: coppervomit, gtrfvr and sadworld
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
My parents and siblings love me unconditionally, and want me to live until my natural death. Of course, they will vehemently be against this forum. For them, it will be like "You took away my beloved son/baby brother". In reality, I chose to visit here in my own free will because I want to meet diverse, yet like-minded people who understand me entirely. This is a forum where I could discuss my true feelings without breaking someone's heart, bring someone into depression or being sent to PSYCH ward.

Plus, my family is a practicing Catholic, so suicide is a big no-no. I'm trapped. I'm running away from home if I ever plan to CTB. I'll make sure that I delete all the traces that may lead to this website, that's why I'm using Tor Browser for this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fthis, Ame, coppervomit and 4 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
My father probably doesn't even know what an internet is for let alone a suicide forum.

• Yay!
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Sensei, GenesAndEnvironment and 6 others
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I do not have friends anymore and the few family members I have do not know that I use this forum. As for the question: they probably would damn this community, but that does not matter given that them nor anyone else outside of this site knows why I want to end my life.

Reactions: faex42, GenesAndEnvironment and sadworld
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
This is such an interesting question.. and the answer is no.. I really think the people who care about me are smart enough to work out I chose my fate myself and wasn't coerced by anyone else, especially this forum. This is why I think it's completely bonkers the fix the 26 people blame ss!!!

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, GenesAndEnvironment, Mentalmick and 3 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Probably not and I've already made it clear in my notes that no one should be blamed for it and it is no ones fault.
They probably might not even find out that I ever was on here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame, Pen>Sword, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
contemplatingjaahil

contemplatingjaahil

Done.
Nov 25, 2019
I will wipe my search history before I ctb so noone will know I used this forum.

Reactions: Pen>Sword
Ardesevent

Ardesevent

Itā€™s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
Probably not. My family's always been one to just accept miserable stuff happening and not really do much to change it. My friends will not care because they do not exist.

• Aww..
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and coppervomit
win32

win32

I did it for me.
Mar 26, 2020
No... well, they would, but they won't know I used it since I access it through Tor and encrypt my drives :)

• Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword, it's_all_a_game and GenesAndEnvironment
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Who cares, I'll be dead, so you can all piss of.....lolololol!!!

Disclaimer: anyone adversely effected by this post can kiss my ass.

• Yay!
Reactions: TessB and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
There is a small chance that they'll go Karen-mode, but luckily they don't have any power to harm the forum. I doubt anyone would find out that I'm on here after a suicide, though. And if the authorities want to check it out to rule out murder or for research, I'm not sure why'd they'd even leak my personal internet history to my family. They'd also have to give them a bunch of rule 34 links following that logic...

• Yay!
Reactions: Pen>Sword, Dr Iron Arc and Mentalmick
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I doubt anyone in my family would bother to look through my computer. Besides I'll try to make my suicide look like an accident.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, TessB and GenesAndEnvironment
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
Mine would in order to show they're grieving; someone's death is a good opportunity these days to show who can cry the most or claim they knew the deceased the best.

Some side-eye rolling stuff.

Reactions: Pen>Sword and Mentalmick