Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
It doesn't mean anything whether I live or die. It's not going to impact anyone, not even my family- the only person I have left at this point is my dad, and he's like a broken record. He just sits in front of the TV, watching the same exact episodes of the same exact show, and doing absolutely nothing else.
My cousin might be sad for a bit, but he'll move on quickly. I feel like he really only talks with me because he has nothing better to do.
Do you feel like anyone's going to care at all when you die? Having a tearful funeral and a accepting group of friends and family seems like something only a few people will be lucky to get.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kat!, Merlay, stygal and 10 others
OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
Potentially my little brother since he can be very emotional but we have been through the ringer together and if anyone understands it would be him.

• Hugs
Reactions: EconomcDisparity, Kat!, Ghost2211 and 4 others
iftheworldwasending

iftheworldwasending

My prayer is that when I die, all of hell rejoice.
Sep 26, 2020
i'm torn between thinking that people will care, and some people being happy i'm gone.

• Hugs
Reactions: BLUE1970, Ghost2211, Metalhead and 3 others
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
It will impact me. I care! (the song One more Light by Linkin Park comes to mind)
For me, I doubt it. And if it does, it will be because I inconvenienced them and/or "made" them feel bad about themselves, not because they care about me and what I am going/have gone through.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Pookie, Lilium, BLUE1970 and 2 others
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
I know my mom will be sad if I ctb (assuming I do it before she dies) but I also know she hates more than anything that she raised a perpetual fucking loser, so it's a lose-lose situation for her, only I won't have to suffer or cause her anymore suffering when I'm dead so it's the better option

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, ecmnesia, death137 and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
At least 5 people will be completely devastated.

My 2 little brothers who are too young to know or understand (plus the last time they saw me was almost 6yrs ago when the eldest was only 5 so please don't tell me "kids are smarter then I think." I know. This is more of a series of events or lack there of)

My grandfather who knows his daughter is a cunt but thinks I'm ok.

And finally, my husband and my friend. They know what happened and what happens on a daily basis. They understand. That doesn't mean they don't love me and pray and hope every day for me to be ok.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, ecmnesia, depressedsally and 2 others
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
It will impact my family especially my mother. She might even die because of it.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: TheEndisNear121200, Good4Nothing, AprilsBlessings and 4 others
dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
Yes, it will. People will grieve their image of me- not who I really am/was. That's it.

• Hugs
Reactions: BLUE1970, Ghost2211 and ecmnesia
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
No absolutely no one.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheEndisNear121200, Good4Nothing, demuic and 5 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
My parents and brother I guess, but not anyone else really

• Hugs
Reactions: AprilsBlessings, Ghost2211 and ecmnesia
C

carrie

Oct 20, 2020
My death will certainly impact no one. I live with my mom and if I am dead I definitely know that she would not miss me. According to my mom, I am anyways good for nothing. I have a younger bro who is studying abroad and I know that it won't matter to him either, cause we don't even speak to each other anymore, I think I have already ceased to exist for him. My grandma would miss me more than my own mother and brother for sure.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, LastFlowers and ecmnesia
L

LostSoul101

Student
Nov 7, 2020
For me also, just my father. I don't have a relationship with my mother or siblings. It will only affect my father but he has my other siblings anyway so I'm replaceable.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: AprilsBlessings, Ghost2211, LastFlowers and 1 other person
JustKillBen22

JustKillBen22

Jul 6, 2020
Unfortunately, yes. I still have a lot of people that care about me, I really don't know why they do but they do, even people who have given up on me and stopped taking to me will be impacted and it sucks and I hate it. I wish people saw what a piece of shit I really am so they truly didn't care if I was gone. But they don't...

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie, Ghost2211 and ecmnesia
BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
Without doubt my children, parents and siblings, who have been nothing but supportive, will be devastated. This troubles me immensely.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pookie, Ghost2211, Metalhead and 4 others
mrease

mrease

store brand sadboi
Nov 3, 2020
yes. i feel like im being reckless and self sabatoging to make it easier on them

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and ecmnesia
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
I said above that it will impact me. I care! (the song One more Light by Linkin Park comes to mind).

Apologies peoples I was very tired but insomnia struck again last night.

I meant that I care about others going through this - even if I do not know the person.

I am not sure those who are on a different path in life will ever understand how hard this choice is.

<3

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: AprilsBlessings, Ghost2211 and ecmnesia
MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
My immediate family would be, though honestly I think they'd probably eventually end up better off without me in the long run.

• Hugs
Reactions: AprilsBlessings, Ghost2211 and carrie
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
i believe most people I have some sort of relationship with won't understand where it all came from. but most of them will effortlessly move on, I will be nothing but a relatively sad note on the pages of their life's. not like I have meaningful relationships with them.

my parents and two brothers tho, will be devastated, i am aware that this will destroy their lives somehow. what might give them comfort, tho, is that they will eventually realize that this person, this "me" they knew, never existed.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheEndisNear121200, Merlay, BLUE1970 and 1 other person
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
No. I envy those with family who would care but my family doesn't even know who I am or have any interest in me as a human being, never mind what I have been through and lost. They invest their time and thoughts into other people. They will see me as they want to see me and paint the picture of my existence in their head as a rather pathetic and highly inaccurate one. Though actually they will make more use of me in death than they did in life. Right now I am nothing to them, when I am dead they can use the "dead relative" card to blame all their problems on or to gain sympathy and attention. I wish I could rob them of that (and much more), I wish I could just disappear as if I had never existed at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Merlay, Pookie, demuic and 2 others
C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
Just my Mum, Granny and 2 younger siblings. But Mum makes life harder sometimes.. I have 2 older siblings, but we aren't close

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
most of the time I believe that the world will not be different without me, and I won't be missed too much. but I know, deep down, that it would break my mother and my brother. and maybe my best friend. the rest of my family, and people who know me, they would be upset, I suppose, but not impacted too much.

• Hugs
LastWhisper

LastWhisper

Who cares if I'm drunk?
Oct 29, 2019
Finally, no. Now I can continue my preparations.

• Hugs
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
My death will have a positive impact on others around me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AprilsBlessings, Ghost2211, woxihuanni and 1 other person
Cursed4ever

Cursed4ever

I Want Everything to Stop
Oct 9, 2020
Nothing Literally No one gives shit About Me
May be they can say (Whole Family) Fuck Finally The Shit Is Gone

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing, AprilsBlessings, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
Not at all...people might be sad for a week or so then life will be normal for them...most will probably be glad I've gone as they won't have to see me depressed all the time

• Hugs
Reactions: Merlay, Ghost2211 and StateOfMind
Z

Zebedee

Lost all hope
Sep 30, 2020
My mother, father, brother, sister, son and a few friends and family will no doubt be sad... I've fucked my life up beyond repair, but I'm expected to carry on for their sake.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and StateOfMind
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Thankfully I can say that I seriously doubt it.

• Hugs
VivaldiBR

VivaldiBR

Experienced
Oct 4, 2020
Some 15 to 20 people, unfortunately. 5 or 7 will be devasted and will never forget.

But I'm kind of selfish person and I don't think I care that much as I should. But it was these people who must have avoided my ctb until today by helping me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs