P

Peaceful Departure

Aug 14, 2023
My goal is to make a public video exposing my 3 abusers. Simply telling the truth of how they've completely ruined me. I was going to have it post a week after ctb, but i'm going to post it beforehand on a couple socials. I figure it will put an intense pressure on me to jump, as well as tell hundreds the truth about these monsters. Win win.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rouge4000, worldsapart, BaloonGuy and 6 others
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
4 words is enough to explain everything for me.

Tired of life. Goodbye. 🙂

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 82921, W3akCr3atur3, Leavesfromthevine and 3 others
ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
I don't have a note really, but a collection of wtitings over the past couple of months. I'm doing a similar thing to you, pretty much putting my abusers in the spotlight. I'm also trying to somewhat preserve my thought process so if someone wants to, they might have some insight on how to prevent this kind of thing in the future.

I'm trying to put a bit more emphasis on how the abuse is bad, but the normalization of it is what seals it. When others don't speak up, it feels like you really do deserve to be treated how you are and feel the way you do. It's horrific and I'm sorry you had to suffer at the hands of others too.

I hope you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: BaloonGuy, realname, Peaceful Departure and 1 other person
Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
I don't have a note really, but a collection of wtitings over the past couple of months. I'm doing a similar thing to you, pretty much putting my abusers in the spotlight. I'm also trying to somewhat preserve my thought process so if someone wants to, they might have some insight on how to prevent this kind of thing in the future.

I'm trying to put a bit more emphasis on how the abuse is bad, but the normalization of it is what seals it. When others don't speak up, it feels like you really do deserve to be treated how you are and feel the way you do. It's horrific and I'm sorry you had to suffer at the hands of others too.

I hope you find peace.
Yea I have been keeping a journal up until my ctb date. I've been writing how I feel and how things are going, and after my death, people (like my family) can read it as to see how I felt and perhaps why I felt a certain way. However I would still write a couple suicidal notes for a few loved ones as to give reason for my death and to give closure.

• Love
Reactions: Peaceful Departure and ADeadBunny
P

Peaceful Departure

Aug 14, 2023

I hope you find peace.
We definitely have similar motives. I feel so far traumatized that a change in people's perspective isn't going to save me. However, i'm hoping that highlighting the effect this has on someone, as well as an explanation of how this kind of thing can happen will make it harder for people to turn a blind eye in the future, and more importantly, help people like us recognize what's being done to us before it's too late (when possible). I obviously want justice as well, it just sucks that i won't get to witness it. Thus is life.
Yea I have been keeping a journal up until my ctb date. I've been writing how I feel and how things are going, and after my death, people (like my family) can read it as to see how I felt and perhaps why I felt a certain way. However I would still write a couple suicidal notes for a few loved ones as to give reason for my death and to give closure.
Sounds like you're taking the polite route. I think that's admirable, and it sounds like you get exactly what you want out of it too. Personally, i would do something very similar if the people i was trying to reach weren't so narcissistic.

• Hugs
Reactions: UnwillingSavior and ADeadBunny
ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
Sounds like you're taking the polite route. I think that's admirable, and it sounds like you get exactly what you want out of it too. Personally, i would do something very similar if the people i was trying to reach weren't so narcissistic.
This, absolutely this.

I hope if nothing else it brings backlash on my father who did the worst to me. He turned me into a neurotic shithead for my formative years and forced me to repress my indentity by physically assaulting me or emotional manipulation/verbally abusing me. Any time I deviated from what he wanted me to be, which looking back was an obidient servant that would make him look good in public. He wanted me to follow a predetermined path and he would get violent if I deviated. Others including my "sympathetic" mother saw this, they said nothing. It felt like everyone wanted me to suffer.

Sorry for the vent, but I felt like you could relate.

• Love
Reactions: Peaceful Departure
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I wanted to and even wrote one out but then I thought ok what if I survive though then I can't lie and say I wasn't trying to commit when they see the note.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ropearoundatree, worldsapart and Peaceful Departure
B

bored2death

Aug 9, 2023
initially i wanted to write a lot and document my thoughts, but now i think it's better to just leave instructions for how to access my various important accounts and such.

i do think i might write a list of my favorite things and experiences, but that's more for me than anyone else.

• Love
Reactions: worldsapart and Peaceful Departure
P

Peaceful Departure

Aug 14, 2023
This, absolutely this.

I hope if nothing else it brings backlash on my father who did the worst to me. He turned me into a neurotic shithead for my formative years and forced me to repress my indentity by physically assaulting me or emotional manipulation/verbally abusing me. Any time I deviated from what he wanted me to be, which looking back was an obidient servant that would make him look good in public. He wanted me to follow a predetermined path and he would get violent if I deviated. Others including my "sympathetic" mother saw this, they said nothing. It felt like everyone wanted me to suffer.

Sorry for the vent, but I felt like you could relate.
Parents trying to look good in public, who turn into demons behind closed doors. 100% relatable. Also never apologize for venting, that's one of the main things we're here for imo. Being able to talk about our shit that very few can understand.
If you abuse anyone enough, they become neurotic. That or they ctb before they reach that stage imo
I wanted to and even wrote one out but then I thought ok what if I survive though then I can't lie and say I wasn't trying to commit when they see the note.
This is a big 1 for me! Because if i expose the truth, then survive to tell the tale, im FUCKED! At this point i feel its worth the risk, but obviously having an abuser have control over my mutilated body isn't ideal. I guess we'll see how much courage i have come "game time."
Absolutely insane that telling the truth leads to grave danger btw. Really shows how gross certain parts of society are!

Last edited:
Reactions: UnwillingSavior
NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
I will write suicidal notes for the people who are close to me. But, I don't want them to be found next to my body in the (unlikely) event that I survive. I would probably put them in a locked box and hide it somewhere. I would leave instructions in an email about where to find said box and how to unlock it, (set to send a few days after my suicide.) I would want to give them insight into the memories I cherished with them and reassure them of their future successes.

Reactions: ropearoundatree, UnwillingSavior and worldsapart
sanlcx

sanlcx

Oct 21, 2023
u can schedule an e-mail to someone of your family after ur already dead. If u fail just cancel it.

Reactions: ropearoundatree, UnwillingSavior, worldsapart and 2 others
P

Peaceful Departure

Aug 14, 2023
I will write suicidal notes for the people who are close to me. But, I don't want them to be found next to my body in the (unlikely) event that I survive. I would probably put them in a locked box and hide it somewhere. I would leave instructions in an email about where to find said box and how to unlock it, (set to send a few days after my suicide.) I would want to give them insight into the memories I cherished with them and reassure them of their future successes.
Do you have a preferred method?

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
If I ever ctb'd, I would write letters to my close friends. There would be a general note explaining why I did it. It would be short. It would say "I chose to be reunited with him" and summarize the things that have happened.
u can schedule an e-mail to someone of your family after ur already dead. If u fail just cancel it.
I think people prefer physical letters tbh. Something more personal. I have even considered recording a video of myself, so that it is even more personal than handwritten notes.

Reactions: ropearoundatree and Peaceful Departure
P

Peaceful Departure

Aug 14, 2023
If I ever ctb'd, I would write letters to my close friends. There would be a general note explaining why I did it. It would be short. It would say "I chose to be reunited with him" and summarize the things that have happened.

I think people prefer physical letters tbh. Something more personal. I have even considered recording a video of myself, so that it is even more personal than handwritten notes.
Definitely! I have an email written that i will schedule to send to a several of my close friends when its time. I think that's a great idea.

Reactions: ropearoundatree
Finalnight

Finalnight

Cbting 07/03/24, love you all.
Aug 16, 2023
My goal is to make a public video exposing my 3 abusers. Simply telling the truth of how they've completely ruined me. I was going to have it post a week after ctb, but i'm going to post it beforehand on a couple socials. I figure it will put an intense pressure on me to jump, as well as tell hundreds the truth about these monsters. Win win.
Even if I did, my suicide note would be skipped like a fucking add, no one I know really cares about me or my fucking problems

• Hugs
Reactions: ropearoundatree, UnwillingSavior and Peaceful Departure
LunaRose

LunaRose

I just want to float in nothingness
Nov 25, 2023
under my sweatshirt I will have a note with my phone password and a phone number they can call (my bf) everything will be signed out and the only app will be notes. On it will be a single note saying my story. It will say about the times my father abused me and toxic exes and why I decided to cbt. If I survive though I can easily take the note from my sweater and go on with my day.

• Aww..
Reactions: ropearoundatree, worldsapart and Peaceful Departure
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Definitely do it before you go. That way you can at least enjoy some satisfaction of seeing them get fcked before you go.

• Love
Reactions: Peaceful Departure
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
I don't think I will there's nothing to really gain from it for me personally. Although if I did I would definitely have to put a few jokes in there since I never take anything seriously. Not even life apparently lol

P

Peaceful Departure

Aug 14, 2023
Definitely do it before you go. That way you can at least enjoy some satisfaction of seeing them get fcked before you go.
100! Im aware there's gonna be a lot of fear on ctb day, which i assume is why so few people do seek justice in this way. I'm determined tho, we'll see. Might link the vid on here scheduled later to confirm i succeeded.

BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
Maybe i will drop that note to my best friend. He's a good listener and also we have been going through a hard time together.

• Love
Reactions: ropearoundatree and Peaceful Departure
P

Peaceful Departure

Aug 14, 2023
Even if I did, my suicide note would be skipped like a fucking add, no one I know really cares about me or my fucking problems
Maybe post something on here? Lot's of people on here can relate to you, which inherently makes them care.

Reactions: BlockHammer, ropearoundatree and worldsapart
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If I had a reliable method planned and was going to free myself from this existence on my own terms I'd write a note explaining that I hated existing and that death is a relief.

Reactions: ropearoundatree, Peaceful Departure and todeswunsch
urwelcomelb

urwelcomelb

There was nobody there.
Nov 23, 2023
I do wanna write a note because I love my friends and I wanna let them know it isn't their fault, that they tried their best with me and I'm sorry that it wasn't enough to stop me. I'm also going to post a public note, since I somewhat have an internet presence, and I'm debating exposing the people who hurt me in it, but at the same time I feel guilt over making someone feel responsible over my death, even if they were responsible for pushing me to this point.

• Love
Reactions: ropearoundatree, Peaceful Departure and W3akCr3atur3
W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
Yeah. A short one. Saying life got too miserable and it's nobody's but mine fault and thanking people for being my friends up to the end.

Reactions: ropearoundatree and Fall_Apart
vanilladust

vanilladust

Nov 22, 2023
Most likely. Debating on starting them today. Wanna write songs to leave behind something but I am struggling to find the will.

Reactions: ropearoundatree
todeswunsch

todeswunsch

On overtime in life
Oct 19, 2023
I think about that a lot, and I think in the end of the day I wont leave any note.
I don't have anything to say to anyone. And it won't be a surprise to anyone also so...
I don't care too much about this world after I leave as I'll be not here anymore

Reactions: Deleted member 82921, ropearoundatree, lostall_hope11 and 2 others
Humble

Humble

Just chillin'
Nov 26, 2023
When I was at my lowest, I wrote one and attempted. Reading it back made me cringe so much. If I ctb I'd love to leave my family a note,, but I don't want to be seen as "weak" or "depressed" idk if this is making sense

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 82921 and ropearoundatree
Krokodile

Krokodile

Nov 18, 2023
Don't have anyone to write to or anything to say.

• Hugs
Reactions: ropearoundatree and Finalnight