Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
My high sex drive is a source of pain because the great options I had are long gone. My ocd sabotaged them all. I have no options in the present despite attracting strangers at stores which leads nowhere.

If I masturbate soon before ctb, I can die without wishing to have sex again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ethereal Knight
F

fizi22

Nov 15, 2021
attracting strangers at the store is better than nothing

Reactions: fox_wannabe
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
I have no sex drive anymore.
Is there no app for it? There is an app for everything else these days. Don't try hanging out at stores most people just want to get their stuff done you'll just look weird.

Reactions: Red Scare, houseofleaves and miserableforever
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
I have no sex drive anymore.
Is there no app for it? There is an app for everything else these days. Don't try hanging out at stores most people just want to get their stuff done you'll just look weird.
There's no way to meet people besides dating apps. It's fucked

Reactions: tryingtoescape, Red Scare and Sakura94
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
Sorry I actually thought you were just meaning for sex. I meant an App tailored to women with equally high sex drive would be more useful that looking around for it which is rarer.

Yes, you can meet people anywhere. At work, libraries, bars, other places. Maybe take a course or something and meet people through that.

Reactions: jakaranda3
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Sorry I actually thought you were just meaning for sex. I meant an App tailored to women with equally high sex drive would be more useful that looking around for it which is rarer.

Yes, you can meet people anywhere. At work, libraries, bars, other places. Maybe take a course or something and meet people through that.
You need the vaccine to go to
college.

S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
I didn't necessarily mean college.
Just get the vaccine anyway, it's basically harmless.

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
I didn't necessarily mean college.
Just get the vaccine anyway, it's basically harmless.
People are getting vaccine injured. It's clearly the Mark of the Beast.

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
People are getting vaccine injured. It's clearly the Mark of the Beast.
My position is in between. Technically it fits the definition of "The Mark of the Beast" but everyone I know that got them shots is perfectly fine. Definitely not a short-term death shot, perhaps mostly harmless all together. I think the harm in getting it was just psychological, as in another milestone in integrating with a deranged hive mind.

Reactions: Ashu
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Maybe not immediately before but at most a week before.

R

Ready2GoNow2022

Mar 19, 2022
My sex drive has been so low over the past few months, I would probably say no. When I was younger I used to masturbate at least once a day. Now I can't remember the last time. It's been months.

Reactions: Red Scare and miserableforever
ultrafuntimes

ultrafuntimes

it's funny...
Jan 16, 2022
no, I'm on SSRIs.

• Hugs
Reactions: fox_wannabe
miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020
My sex drive has been so low over the past few months, I would probably say no. When I was younger I used to masturbate at least once a day. Now I can't remember the last time. It's been months.
Same

Hollowpt9mm

Hollowpt9mm

Dec 22, 2021
Probably the last thing I do. As the juice starts to flow, squeeze the trigger.

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
No, but I'm having sex with a whore friend. She is pretty and charges her clients a lot. Not me. I'll give him something, as always, and we'll fuck until we sweat.

littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
My sex drive is extremely low because of my chronic pain and illnesses as well as a lot of shame and other psychological complications when it comes to expressing myself sexually (due to severe CSA and revictimization later in life, and being repulsed by own my body no matter what it looks like) and I'll probably be far too busy with other things shortly before I go, so probably not, but who knows. It depends on a lot of things, as weird as that may sound. Masturbation for the most part is just a chore for me that I put off until I physically can't anymore because the tension becomes almost painful, to the point where it's incredibly distracting. Sucks, but that's the way it is.

Last edited:
S

ShadowsFall

Lost and forgotten
Jul 15, 2021
Probably the week before. I am probably going to be too weak to do anything before I ctb.

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
No, but I'm having sex with a whore friend. She is pretty and charges her clients a lot. Not me. I'll give him something, as always, and we'll fuck until we sweat.
Sweat is gross. Ugh

CommunistAndProud

CommunistAndProud

Apr 1, 2022
I don't see myself doing that.
Need to be calm before I die, not confusion.

I need peace

I need peace

The past is never dead, it's not even past.
Mar 28, 2022
I don't know, if it happens on a high sex drive day I might.
I don't care much for that, but also don't reject it

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I hear a good fap sesh can cleanse the palate from that bitter N aftertaste so why not? I would definitely consider dying with my dick in my hand, for the lulz if nothing else.

• Yay!
Reactions: Red Scare
D

DeprivedofLife666

Any other childfree people on here?
Mar 28, 2022
No. I can't bring myself to do it anymore. Probably because I'm still a virgin at 31. It's just not fun anymore. I couldn't get off doing solo anyways. Not to mention I have SEVERE tokophobia (Fear of getting pregnant bc I HATE KIDS) I don't see how other women can do it and actually get off. :/ Maybe I should've been a nun since I'm unfuckable.

• Aww..
Reactions: Ethereal Knight
Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
No. I can't bring myself to do it anymore. Probably because I'm still a virgin at 31. It's just not fun anymore. I couldn't get off doing solo anyways. Not to mention I have SEVERE tokophobia (Fear of getting pregnant bc I HATE KIDS) I don't see how other women can do it and actually get off. :/ Maybe I should've been a nun since I'm unfuckable.
You do know that you can't get pregnant from masturbating, right?

FWIW I don't think you are unfuckable. I always see pretty good looking guys at the store with their wife or girlfriends that are short, fat, homely, etc. so it's possible. I am not saying you are fat and homely or anything. I am just saying if these women can get a pretty good looking boyfriend, it's possible. Not everyone is shallow.

I do agree with Weebster though, that it seems the only way to meet anybody is on one of those damn apps and it sucks.

Anyway, I don't think I will masturbate or have sex with anyone before I ctb. Like other people have commented, I have been too depressed since my spouse died. I have like no libido at all. I would rather die knowing that the last time I was intimate with anybody it was with my spouse.

WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
I will most likely masturbate before ctb.

Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
I will most likely masturbate before ctb.
Something I wonder, is if people who are planning to do this, their brain will be flooded with endorphins and feel good chemicals, might not make you want to ctb anymore in that moment.

WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
Something I wonder, is if people who are planning to do this, their brain will be flooded with endorphins and feel good chemicals, might not make you want to ctb anymore in that moment.
I don't think so. I've done it before, and the only thing that has stopped me was the fact that I failed my attempt.

J

jakaranda3

Feb 5, 2021
depends. if guilt or feels of emptiness comes after jerking (my case), it will be an incentive to ctb.

D

DeprivedofLife666

Any other childfree people on here?
Mar 28, 2022
You do know that you can't get pregnant from masturbating, right?

FWIW I don't think you are unfuckable. I always see pretty good looking guys at the store with their wife or girlfriends that are short, fat, homely, etc. so it's possible. I am not saying you are fat and homely or anything. I am just saying if these women can get a pretty good looking boyfriend, it's possible. Not everyone is shallow.

I do agree with Weebster though, that it seems the only way to meet anybody is on one of those damn apps and it sucks.

Anyway, I don't think I will masturbate or have sex with anyone before I ctb. Like other people have commented, I have been too depressed since my spouse died. I have like no libido at all. I would rather die knowing that the last time I was intimate with anybody it was with my spouse.
Yes, I know I can't get knocked up from that, I guess I should have explained why I'm still a virgin.