Aug 14, 2023
No but my planned date is a little over a week from now tbh

• Hugs
Reactions: renrone, Praestat_Mori and tera_forest
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I will. This community has helped me immensely and I've also found a few friends here (some of them are already gone though).
So I'll let the community know when I'm standing on the bus stop

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TheSource, M.O.N, deepblack and 3 others
tera_forest

tera_forest

Mar 19, 2023
I'm planning on detailing my method in the hopes that it can help other people with their decision so yes, I probably will.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSource, deepblack and Praestat_Mori
outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
I think it is possible to write a scheduled topic on the forum. I will do so a week or a little before my appointment

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
D

deep_end

How've you been?
Sep 9, 2023
I posted a goodbye thread last week when I planned to take my SN. I panicked and took it down. I felt so guilty, feeling like I mislead everyone who wished me safe travels. I won't post another one just in case something happens again

• Hugs
Reactions: deepblack and Praestat_Mori
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Most likely yes. I will write my plan to increase the database of this website. However, during CTB, I will not post on a regular basis because I will want to focus.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
Yes I love this place it's like home, far better than any of the niche forums I used to browse. I want people to remember me and understand my suffering and hopefully it'll help others in someway. I'm thankful to tantacrul too for helping me find my way here

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby, renrone and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't know and I'm not decided whether I should make a goodbye-thread or not. For myself I see pros and cons in a (live-) goodbye thread. It might affect my decision in the end bc I hate saying "goodbye" (should it ever come to that point). I almost certainly will make a scheduled goodbye-thread.

Reactions: renrone
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
If either my decision changes and I decide to CTB soon, or SS lives for another 10-15 years - absolutely.

I had an idea in mind of making my last thread some sort of diary. Updating on what I do in my last week-month, writing my thoughts, taking progress pictures of preparation. Then saying the final goodbye and logging off forever. I would even like someone to video call me, both to not feel as lonely and to be useful for anyone who may consider the same method.

Realistically, SS is unlikely to stay around for that long. So I guess it will be a lonely departure after all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby, renrone and Praestat_Mori
renrone

renrone

lover of all things cute : they / them
Sep 24, 2023
I'd like to, but I'm not sure what I'd even say. I'd like my last words anywhere to be impactful, or at least somewhat meaningful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If I had a reliable and peaceful plan to cease existing on my own terms then I wouldn't have any need for this site anymore.

Reactions: F&Inside and AncientSorrow
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Yes!!! I will definitely be making a Goodbye thread when I leave!!! That is assuming SS is still around, and if not then, hopefully there will be another suicide forum with the same remaining members and mods, and I will be a part of it assuming I am still alive at that point. This forum has been a bittersweet, lifesaving, magical, emotional experience despite the suffering and hardship that originally brought me here. I will never forget it even in death!! I am actually looking forward to the possibility of meeting my friends and the other long lost members on the other side!! ❤️

U

unoriginalnick

Aug 10, 2023
Well I just did however I'm not particularly integrated in the community so i don't think it will get much attraction before I CTB

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Passersby and avaruus
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I probably will, just to vomit out my last thoughts and feelings.

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby