• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cujoh

cujoh

autistic hikkineet
Feb 7, 2023
my chosen method means im going to get found and I'm wondering if that's the right decision so i wonder how others feel about this topic. i feel a little guilty about letting a person find my lifeless corpse since that could really affect them however i don't have the mental energy to plan out something intricate to make it appear that I've gone missing. plus i feel like a friend of mine would work out exactly what's happened anyway.
is it more cruel to ensure you're never found so loved ones just assume you vanished or to just let someone find you? if you know you're going to be found, how do you deal with that?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and warm dreams
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
I plan on scheduling an email to the police alerting them to my death. Might be sad for them but they signed up to deal with exactly this kind of stuff.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Neverfeltdeader, FutureHanger, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i'm hoping to ctb in a way where the police will find me once people see i'm missing. i don't want passerby's to find me as that will most likely be traumatizing. police have delt with dead bodies, they've had training they know what to do. i want my body to be found because i know that will give some type of peace to my family. i'm not sure why but it tends to give closure when families find bodies. going missing i feel is worse, the people who care will constantly wonder, they might always have a sliver of hope that someday you'll come home. at least when your dead and they know you are, they'll have that "closure".

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Mayonaise and warm dreams
shotgun

shotgun

im alive but im dead, awake but asleep
Sep 14, 2023
leaving a note so they know not to go into the orchard. just call the police. it's their choice whether they go or not

• Hugs
Reactions: FutureHanger, Praestat_Mori, warm dreams and 1 other person
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
The thought that I'll be found and hence, the fear of it, never really occurred to me. I'm not worried about it.

My only advice is that once you're dead, whatever is happening in the world of the living shouldn't be any of your concern anymore and since this world is limited to your own consciousness, it'll be as if the happening of you being found never happened in the first place.. It sounds selfish but I do believe it is the only relief from this fear of traumatizing someone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and warm dreams
warm dreams

warm dreams

Nov 23, 2023
To my great regret, I will have to hang myself at home, since snow has fallen in my country and I do not have the opportunity to go to the forest. I don't want my loved ones to see me, but I don't have the strength to do it in the cold.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Eternal🌈Rainbow, Deleted member 82921 and 1 other person
CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
I got caught cause of a misfired scheduled email after a failed ctb

So now
Like it was said above

Leave the world of the living behind once you catch the bus
That's what imma do this time around

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and hi-okbye
Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
There's no such thing as "the right decision", it all depends on how you feel about it.
I think that "vanishing" is not only very hard to accomplish - dead people are found everyday in secluded locations - but potentially worse for your loved ones.
My mother always said that having someone disappear is the worst thing ever, because the "not knowing what happened" would be way worse than having a body to bury.
If you disappear your loved ones are going to search for you no matter what, imho this option would work only if you had no connection with anyone.
Not to mention that, if you're found weeks/months later, your body will likely be in terrible conditions.

What makes sense to me is leaving a note/message to explain what you did and eventually where you can be found.
I think that, for me, maybe the right thing to do would be letting my parents find my body in our home.
I wouldn't want any police involved. But I might change my mind... it's a very personal decision.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Personally, part of the plan has that factored in, but in my case I do not want to be found.
Scheduled email, sure, but it's mostly instructions for what to do with my stuff.
I'd like to go out leaving as little waves as possible.

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
I'm going to a forest on the outskirts of my town that I've never seen anyone go near though I imagine eventually someone will find my body anyways but since the forest isn't near houses I imagine whoever finds my body will be an adult exploring the area instead of a child and that's slightly relieving since it's easier to get over seeing a corpse as an adult than as a child plus it's just inevitable unfortunately so I just have to accept it and as some have pointed out when you're dead it won't affect you if others are hurt plus it's inevitable in this world you'll go through fucked up shit, ik this is gonna sound very ironic from someone on this forum but suffering/pain/trauma are inevitable parts of life and those who want to live are gonna have to go through and learn to deal with tough moments at some point, at least the person who'll be hurt will be an adult not a little kid.

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
I plan on scheduling an email to the police alerting them to my death. Might be sad for them but they signed up to deal with exactly this kind of stuff.
damn good idea I've done some scoping of my area and Ironically enough I'm gonna hang literally just down the road from a church and the fact it's near a church made me feel guilty but perhaps if I tell the police just before doing it no one else will have to see my body except my family

pawlessz

pawlessz

silly
Nov 15, 2023
hope they never find my body, and if they do, hope they get traumatised asm as possible

C

cold_severance

Student
Dec 11, 2023
i don't give a shit. it wont be hidden or anything just out of the way in a public place, so someone will find it eventually. idk how the fuck you get traumatized by seeing a corpse. maybe ruin someone's mood or something, but that's it.