steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
This is my year to CTB.

It's been a long time coming but it's finally here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CocoToxBase, Dliena, wondering&wandering and 6 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
probably knowing my luck although i hope not

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage, Catch-22 and myusername890
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
One cannot predict the future and this existence could eternally disappear into nothingness at any moment. But in my case it's likely I could still be trapped in this existence as it isn't like it's straightforward to voluntarily leave it, I find it so horrifying how we exist in this anti-suicide society where suicide is cruelly made so inaccessible.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Fall_Apart, Hotsackage, divinemistress36 and 3 others
kindalone

kindalone

Student
Mar 1, 2023
Considering how bad things have gotten and how resilient I have been for the last year or so, probably, but in much worse shape. Only time will tell how badly I let things deteriorate before I get the courage to pull the plug.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage and Catch-22
Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...😢
Aug 19, 2019
I'm going to try my hardest not to be here.. would love to go before my birthday this spring.. if I could go tonight I would be gone

Reactions: Nlis2244
NoAIarmsNoSurprises

NoAIarmsNoSurprises

soon this will all just be a bad memory
Jan 18, 2024
Hopefully not, I'm just waiting till I can gather all the supplies I need to make the process as comfortable as possible. Si was a real stitch in my side last time I attempted, it wont happen again.

thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
I'm fairly certain that at this rate, I won't even make it to my birthday this year. but no, I won't be here this time next year.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I hope not. I will try to exit this hell to beautiful non-existence forever..

The NPCs can deal with problems , unbearable pain, suffering ,diseases , old age, nursing homes , oppression etc if they want to. I'm out of here

Oh but everyone will be sad cause i died and am not existing. When I would have died anyway and now can't suffer unbearable pain anymore because if u don't exist u can't suffer nor feel pain anymore.... While they can suffer but feel happy it wasn't them

Only non-existence forever is perfection. Because only in non-existence is there never any pain, suffering , problems , 1000 other horrible things that can happen in life / consciousness / existence. But imo they have 99% of humans believing that non-existence is the worst thing but unbearable pain is acceptable . this world is upside .down. unbearable pain is not acceptable nor even any pain nor suffering for many reasons one of which is that there is no objective reason to live or for life life is meaningless

Last edited:
Reactions: NoAIarmsNoSurprises, Talvikki, Illegal Preclear and 1 other person
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
I might be here up until next year.

Ideally I plan to ctb any time between 5 months to a year from now.

If the pressure becomes too great I'll have to commit suicide way sooner maybe in the coming month or so.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi and Talvikki
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It's anyone's guess. I'm hanging on for my Dad to go first.

• Hugs
Reactions: Talvikki

wound-up
Jan 20, 2024
hopefully not - once i get my hands on all the things i need for my method, i'm out of here.
i've grown weary of holding on and waiting. that's what brought me to this site in the first place, honestly.

• Hugs
D

DeletedAccount0864

Student
Dec 17, 2023
In all likelihood, yes, but I'm really really tired of going on. I've given myself too many chances, and I'm at breaking point nowadays. Hope is running very thin.

• Hugs
Reactions: NoAIarmsNoSurprises, Talvikki and Nlis2244
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
Idk, I'm in a bad place rn, but it might get better.

• Hugs
Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
Hopefully not, I plan on end of March if not sometimes this year. I've had enough of this world.

• Hugs
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
It's my year as well, but hopefully I'll be successful, i cannot say that i will die definitely in this year but I'll just attempt.

Failure is the biggest obstacle/ fear for me.

• Hugs
wondering&wandering

wondering&wandering

My precious moon! Don't go, please.
Jan 12, 2024
This is my year to CTB.

It's been a long time coming but it's finally here.
Who knows what will happen, but I feel like I'll last another year. Altough, things can quickly go from tolerable to intolerable.

I hope you find peace in whatever decision or circumstance you find yourself in. Feel free to PM if you ever just want to talk/vent.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Talvikki and SmallKoy
E

Endofit

Get me out of here
Jan 19, 2024
I feel like there is no way I'll endure one more year of that shit life. But I struggle with finding the right method. I think this year will be dedicated to planning. Ideally a peaceful method but I feel more and more that there is no peaceful method. That is what scares me..

• Hugs
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I'm bidding my time and waiting for the right moment whenever it shall occur. But I do wish all of you peace and luck here in your chosen fates!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
CemeteryPet

CemeteryPet

Buried Alive
Jan 10, 2024
Reeeaaallly wanna say no. But reeeaaallly not lucky enough. There's always something standing in my way. Literally every time I try to achieve something, big or small, something happens. The universe hates me.

• Hugs
Reactions: NoAIarmsNoSurprises, Talvikki and steppingoff
Spades

Spades

he/him
Jul 7, 2023
Ideally I wouldn't, but I'll probably still be here for another 3 years, 2 if I'm lucky. I'm unable to move out and I cannot access any viable methods at the moment.

I've thought about going out via train plenty of times, but that's more of a last resort considering how.. hit or miss trains as a method tend to be.

I also wouldn't want to traumatize any bystanders but that's besides the point.

I'd rather wait for something more reliable than take my chances on an impulsive attempt that could make ctb impossible.

• Hugs
Reactions: Talvikki, Callie Arcale and steppingoff
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
Yes, I wil be here. My SI is my lord and master. It's keeping me on a short leash, making sure I don't escape.

• Hugs
Reactions: steppingoff, Talvikki and divinemistress36
throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
i hope not. time will tell.

• Hugs
Reactions: steppingoff and Talvikki
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Unfortunately. To afraid I'll end up as vegetable if I try to ctb

• Hugs
sukuna

sukuna

#1 sukuna glazer
Sep 23, 2023
i hope not, i see so many goodbye threads from so many frequent posters and I hope i can build up the courage to go thru with it

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Nlis2244

Nlis2244

Alone
May 13, 2022
I really hope not. I don't know how i would be able to without going crazy.

• Hugs
BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
Probably gonna stay in this world for 5-6 year, but depend on my circumstance, it might be faster then i expected

H

HowlerFlamingpaws

Dec 26, 2023
I hope I'm not here next year. I don't plan on being here in 6 months.