• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Maybe I will wake up tomorrow in a different world. Maybe this is an exaggeration. But Israel announced their ground offense and several actors in the region announced they will attack Israel in case that happens. The US tried everything they could to persuade Israel not to do it. Well it probably happens this night (Germany time zone).

Putin will be happy about it. China could use this chance to invade Taiwan. I doubt that latter one though. I am pretty glad that Biden is currently in office. Trump acted way too impulsively, irrational and hard to predict. His Twitter diplomacy was horrendous.

The Ukraine aid will be hard to maintain. I think it is a good plan of Biden to negotiate Israel and Ukraine aid in the same process. The Republicans hate the Ukraine support but they are pretty strong supporters of Israel.

I am pretty scared about the Ukraine situation due to the Middle East crisis. Putin might use that chance.

I think in case China started invasion of Taiwan it could be over. In Germany the right-extreme party is currently the second strongest party. The Russia sanctions were nothing compared to what would happen if we had to sanction China. European democracies might collapse.

I think this scenario is still unlikely. But the current crises and how they accumulate is pretty dangerous.

Reactions: letmejoindeath
L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
I don't know why we are sending Israel money when they have a budget surplus.

So we're making Americans suffer inflation while other countries don't have to spend their own money out of Virtue?

Im not against Israel but why don't we make them spend their own money before we start virtue signaling our children's futures away

I speculate that your assumptions are pretty good.

Everyone is forgetting about the little guy who will force us into the wars. North Korea backed by both Russia and China. It's basically a proxy country that will be used to launch the first attack against US. This won't happen until China starts invading Taiwan

If we retaliate with nuclear capability it could affect China and everything will escalate quickly in the new world.

Last edited:
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Bear in mind US aid to Israel is actually tiny in comparison to total US budget... 1/20th of 1%. That's 3 billion out of a 6 trillion dollar budget.

All that aid is also coming out of prior commitments, nothing new unless Congress approves more.

And, that 3 billion isn't economic assistance. It's for upkeep of specific military equipment (especially F35s and Iron Dome), funding for mutual intelligence projects, and mutual military R&D. There are a number of very advanced military technologies developed in Israel jointly for their military and US.

• Informative
Reactions: noname223
steppenwolf

steppenwolf

Student
Oct 25, 2023
It's worth remembering that this is a site where the privileged youth of America discuss suicide, because they suspect that they are collaborating with a fascist regime that terrorizes the world with nuclear weapons, routinely murders defenceless people in their hundreds of thousands for its own continued aggrandizement, and then justifies it with obvious lies and insane nonsense, and will never be satisfied until the natural world is entirely consumed. You should listen to yourselves.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IBM0000
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
well support from whom?

western governments, especially the U.S. will continue to stand behind Ukraine.

on the other hand, the Israel-Palestine conflict continues to shed light on the double standard in the international community. over the last two weeks, people are seeing the hypocrisy from western leaders and just how loud the support was for innocent Ukrainian civilians versus the silence today amongst the same communities.

as a result, i still don't believe EU and western leaders will abandon support for Ukraine. it's in their interests to push forward. however, public support for Ukraine will take a significant hit, especially amongst the under 25-30 crowd. the loss in public support coupled with angry sentiments in the U.S. that exist over funding doesn't bode well for Ukraine.

more than anything though, the erosion in public support for Ukraine has Russia salivating and they'll take full of advantage of the situation, which we're seeing right now with their desire to strengthen ties in the middle eastern region and force the U.S. into a crossroads.

Cage

Cage

Unwitting Baas
Sep 18, 2023
It's worth remembering that this is a site where the privileged youth of America discuss suicide
How much time exactly have you spent on this forum?

And even if that was true then speak for yourself. You're posting here too just like the rest of us. What makes you so special and superior?

Last edited:
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
I don't think so, because in reality the fronts you mention (Ukraine, Israel and Formosa -Taiwan-) are strongly interrelated, I mean they are like a single conflict on a global scale because what happens on a certain front affects the other two directly.

They are the same actors and extras:
Ukrainian Front: The United States, Israel and the European Union support Ukraine while Iran, China and North Korea support Russia.
Israeli Front: The United States, Ukraine and the European Union support Israel while Russia, Iran and North Korea support Palestine.
Asian Front: The United States, South Korea and Japan support Taiwan while Russia and North Korea support China.

And all this without mentioning all the satellite allies who are very firm in their position towards one side or the other (Syria, Lebanon, Australia, United Kingdom, etc...).

It is the Third World War with three foci that are being activated step by step (the West, the East and the Asia-Pacific).
But the whole thing can still be stopped (but it seems to me that the leaders don't even want to hear about it), at least the Eastern part and especially the Taiwan affair.

//

No crec, perqué en realitat els fronts que comentes (Ucraïna, Israel i Formosa -Taiwan-) están fortament interrelacionats, vull dir que són com un sol conflicte a escala global perqué el que passa en un front determinat afecta als altres dos directament.

Són els mateixos actors i figurants:
Front Ucrainés: Els Estats Units, Israel i la Unió Europea recolzen Ucraïna mentres Iràn, la Xina i Corea del Nord Recolzen a Rússia.
Front Israelià: Els Estats Units, Ucraïna i la Unió Europea recolza Israel mentres Rússia, Iràn i Corea del Nord recolzen Palestina.
Front Asiàtic: Els Estats Units, Corea del Sud i el Japó recolzen Taiwan mentres Rússia i Corea del Nord recolzen la Xina.

I tot això sense esmentar tots els aliats satél·lit que són ben ferms en la seva posició cap a un bándol o l'altre (Síria, Líban, Austràlia, Regne Unit, etc...).

Es la Tercera Guerra Mundial amb tres focus que es van activant pas a pas (Occident, Orient i Àsia-Pacífic).
Pero encara es pot aturar tot plegat (pero em sembla que els dirigents no volen ni sentir-ne a parlar), almenys la part d'Orient i sobretot l'afer de Taiwan.

M

MichaelSandBL

Jan 25, 2023
The Ukraine aid will be hard to maintain. I think it is a good plan of Biden to negotiate Israel and Ukraine aid in the same process. The Republicans hate the Ukraine support but they are pretty strong supporters of Israel.
Anyone who says they don't support defending Ukraine for bugetory reasons needs to apply that to other foreign aid.

As for supporting Russia unless it's out of spite or ulterior motives I think they are in the wrong and made a huge strategic blunder by underestimating Ukraine and it's allies.
Unless the conspiracy theories like NATO wanting a war where they were a good guy for a change and forced Putin to do it so they could get enlistment numbers up are right.
In which case they are still the baddies.

real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
they'll just support both of them and military contractors will make more money