• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nitup

Nitup

Fake smile, real pain.
Dec 30, 2020
So, my plan will be pretty simple since I only managed to get SN and Meto.
For info I'm 34, 1m88 for 85kg.

I plan to fast for 8 or 10 hours (being at work will help to fast) then book a cheap hotel room for two nights to be sure not to be found too early by hotel staff.

Once in my room I'll prepare three glasses 25g SN / 50ml water (Is 30g too much ? I'm afraid 25 won't be enough for my corpulence).

- 45 minutes before taking SN I'll take 3x10mg Meto.
- Drink first glass of SN.
- After 10-15 minutes If I'm still conscious drink a second glass either I vomit or not.
- Finally CTB. I hope.

What do you think ?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Fin, LastFlowers, voyager and 2 others
Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
LGTM

Reactions: voyager and Nitup
PapaSuicide

PapaSuicide

Student
Oct 27, 2020
20g is enough, the second dose is only necessary in case of vomiting. I think it'll work.

Reactions: LastFlowers, Fehler and Nitup
Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
Looks good to me

Reactions: Nitup
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021

I plan to fast for 8 or 10 hours (being at work will help to fast) then book a cheap hotel room for two nights to be sure not to be found too early by hotel staff.

Once in my room I'll prepare three glasses 25g SN / 50ml water (Is 30g too much ? I'm afraid 25 won't be enough for my corpulence).

- After 10-15 minutes If I'm still conscious drink a second glass either I vomit or not.
- Finally CTB. I hope.

What do you think ?
Expect a hot throat. Lack of oxygen and cramps (probably). Several or one vomit. And I'm glad that you got away from your pain.

I'm going to do that too. It's not easy

Reactions: xBrialesana, yive and Nitup
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
As they have said, 20g is enough (although I would take 25g); at the time, I measured the SN on the scale and was amazed at the volume represented by 25g.

I hope you could be better:hug:

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
25g should be fine for your weight. LetzteAusfahrt went with the same dose and was 1.97m and 98kg. If you manage not to vomit till around ten minutes in the first glass should be sufficient and no need for a second.

Reactions: xBrialesana and Nitup
Nitup

Nitup

Fake smile, real pain.
Dec 30, 2020
Expect a hot throat. Lack of oxygen and cramps (probably). Several or one vomit. And I'm glad that you got away from your pain.

I'm going to do that too. It's not easy
I'm (I think) pretty aware of the effects of taking SN but still I'm a bit afraid of feeling suffocating even if it's told that the way SN works does not make you feel suffocating just breath heavily.
And thank you for your words :)

Reactions: orlandom
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
25g should be fine for your weight. LetzteAusfahrt went with the same dose and was 1.97m and 98kg. If you manage not to vomit till around ten minutes in the first glass should be sufficient and no need for a second.
LetzteAusfahrt is not an indicator, no matter how loved it. I respect him very much.

Everyone has different organisms.

Nitup

Nitup

Fake smile, real pain.
Dec 30, 2020
As they have said, 20g is enough (although I would take 25g); at the time, I measured the SN on the scale and was amazed at the volume represented by 25g.

I hope you could be better:hug:
Yes they say 20g is enough for someone with an average weight but I'll go for 25g just to be sure.

orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
I'm (I think) pretty aware of the effects of taking SN but still I'm a bit afraid of feeling suffocating even if it's told that the way SN works does not make you feel suffocating just breath heavily.
And thank you for your words :)
You will suffocate. But it won't matter anymore.

• Hmph!
Reactions: justamortal and Fin
Nitup

Nitup

Fake smile, real pain.
Dec 30, 2020
So 25g should be enough for me too.
Thank you

Nitup

Nitup

Fake smile, real pain.
Dec 30, 2020
You will suffocate. But it won't matter anymore.
It won't matter for sure since it'll just be for a few minutes but I just want to be prepared to the things that will happens since I read here and there that you feel the lack of oxygen but not really suffocate. I don't know how to explain that sorry.
This is theory. Keep in service a couple more glasses
Yep that's why I'm gonna prepare three glasses just in case.

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
LetzteAusfahrt is not an indicator, no matter how loved it. I respect him very much.

Everyone has different organisms.
I agree, but Nitup asked about his height/weight and if he should take more, and considering LetzteAusfahrt was considerably taller and heavier he makes a good reference. Also, Stan and the pph both advise 30g only for truly overweight people, which doesn't apply to Nitup. 30g would be excessive, imho.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumping_realms, Fin, Nitup and 1 other person
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
It won't matter for sure since it'll just be for a few minutes but I just want to be prepared to the things that will happens since I read here and there that you feel the lack of oxygen but not really suffocate. I don't know how to explain that sorry.

Yep that's why I'm gonna prepare three glasses just in case.
Your right. There was a topic - when all 3 glasses were vomited and the guy survived. There were topics where -- did not vomit. It is not so easy. I wish you had it easy.

Nitup

Nitup

Fake smile, real pain.
Dec 30, 2020
I agree, but Nitup asked about his height/weight and if he should take more, and considering LetzteAusfahrt was considerably taller and heavier he makes a good reference. Also, Stan and the pph both advise 30g only for truly overweight people, which doesn't apply to Nitup. 30g would be excessive, imho.
That's what I wanted/needed by telling my height/weight so thank you for the reference and I'll stick to 25g.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumping_realms, Fin and voyager
PapaSuicide

PapaSuicide

Student
Oct 27, 2020
Lethal dose for you would be 9g, but the recommended dose is 20g. Maybe if you take more than 20g you will throw up and probably fail. Anyway!

Reactions: Nitup and orlandom
Nitup

Nitup

Fake smile, real pain.
Dec 30, 2020
Lethal dose for you would be 9g, but the recommended dose is 20g. Maybe if you take more than 20g you will throw up and probably fail. Anyway!
But even with only 20g I will most likely vomit right ?
I concede that 30g would've been very excessive so 25g seems to be no so bad no ?

orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
But even with only 20g I will most likely vomit right ?
I concede that 30g would've been very excessive so 25g seems to be no so bad no ?
There are too many factors. Are you using beta blockers? Will vomit you after 5 seconds or after 5 minutes. Will you turn off after 5-7 minutes and then vomit? What if the sn is not clean and there is only 40%? Do you understand that this is not algebra?

Nitup

Nitup

Fake smile, real pain.
Dec 30, 2020
There are too many factors. Are you using beta blockers? Will vomit you after 5 seconds or after 5 minutes. Will you turn off after 5-7 minutes and then vomit? What if the sn is not clean and there is only 40%? Do you understand that this is not algebra?
I know that there is no magic plan that works 100% I just want different views/advices on what I plan to do.
Then I'll do what seems the best to me.

• Love
Nitup

Nitup

Fake smile, real pain.
Dec 30, 2020
@Symbiote and @WornOutLife I'm sorry for tagging you like this but I would really like to know what you think of my plan ?

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
@Symbiote and @WornOutLife I'm sorry for tagging you like this but I would really like to know what you think of my plan ?

No problem, my friend.
Well, according to what I've read, your plan looks fine!

Here's the link of the thread of an amazing guy, Dani, who ctb by SN and I was a witness of it. He typed in detail what he did and was gonna do to ctb effectlivey. Take a look. It may help:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/goodbye-thread-today-10-00-pm-utc-2.50562/

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: whitefeather and Nitup
Nitup

Nitup

Fake smile, real pain.
Dec 30, 2020
No problem, my friend.
Well, according to what I've read, your plan looks fine!

Here's the link of an amazing guy, Dani, who ctb by SN and I was a witness of it. He typed in detail what he did and was gonna do to ctb effectly. Take a look. It may help:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/goodbye-thread-today-10-00-pm-utc-2.50562/
Oh I didn't know about Dani's thread !
Thanks for telling me, I'm gonna read it right know.
May he rest in peace :hug:

• Love
Reactions: voyager and WornOutLife
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020

- Finally CTB. I hope.

I think you must take meto morning and at 12 h...perhaps 45vmin before sn not enough to act in your body

Reactions: Fehler and Nitup