• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Felix777

Dec 2, 2020
Hi. This is my first time posting. I have a host of physical problems that I can no longer handle. I too feel like many who have posted on here that I am trapped. I no longer want to live but I have no I idea how to die and the risk of failing terrifies me. I have been hanging on for my family however I am approaching the point where I feel like I have no choice. Re hanging I have attached a tie to a belt (which is attached to a rail) to get extra distance. Would this work or do I have to get rid of the belt.

Attachments

• 20201203_083551.jpg
    20201203_083551.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 116
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wraith, darksideofthebright, AltFoxx and 3 others
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
Hmm, I guess it all depends on if it will be sturdy enough, but it's hard to tell from the picture alone. If you're having doubts, try testing it out by pulling down on it with all of your weight. If it remains sturdy, it should be good to go! I'm really sorry you're feeling like this, I wish you the best of luck with everything.

Reactions: Wraith, sadworld, darksideofthebright and 2 others
AltFoxx

AltFoxx

Nov 27, 2020
Just as botanormal said give it a good yank that should be enough to test it. Though I'm sorry you've had to come to this. Much love <3

Reactions: Wraith, darksideofthebright, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
R

RepressedMind

Miss the full ability to think
Apr 24, 2020
You should test it first to see if it will hold your weight, but this setup looks like it will fail.

Reactions: botanormal and AltFoxx
F

Felix777

Dec 2, 2020
You should test it first to see if it will hold your weight, but this setup looks like it will fail.
Thanks for your replies. Which part. The tie isnt strong enough or the belt will come undone.

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
If it can hold your weight it'll work most likely. Either the belt or tie could loosen or snap though. But we can't tell from online so it's up to your judgement if it is sturdy enough

Reactions: botanormal
F

Felix777

Dec 2, 2020
I'm reupping this thread. I am desperate. This is the best I can do. Please offer some assistance.
The knot seems to loosen not tighten as I lean forward. Its a slipknot.
How can I make this work.
Please.

Last edited:
F

Felix777

Dec 2, 2020
I just can't get enough pressure on my neck to do anything. Why would that be.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Are you using your full bodyweight?

F

Felix777

Dec 2, 2020
Yes. I've tried standing knealjng and sitting and lean forward. One positive I've figured out my knot problem.