MBiopic

MBiopic

Dreamer
Apr 10, 2023
Hey guys,

So, I'm thinking it's tonight or never. I don't have anywhere to hang or jump from, so I'm choosing mixing medicine.
I have a bunch of benzos, aripiprazole and alcohol. Will this combination work? I'm kinda fine with it being a suicidal gesture also, but I'd like to die more. I don't even care lol.

Anyways, will this mixture do anything by it's own? Is there anything else I should try to find to make the lethality more likely? Type your suggestions in, I'm serious. My family have a lot of prescription meds at home, so I may find something. I've also seen Codeine somewhere. Is that something I should try finding beforehand?

EDIT: maybe also put a bag over my head and tie it down right after I drink my magic pills? this might help even more to go to my good place :)

Last edited:
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
yeah the benzos and alcohol could kill although they aren't the most effective. the bag would seal the deal if you do it right look at the last exit book

Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024

Very unlikely to work. Unbelievably unlikely. Benzos are super safe. Aripiprazole has no OD deaths recorded as of 2008, and it has a very high margin of safety in terms of dosing (like most modern medicines). And codeine won't help in any meaningful way. Alcohol may or may not help, but not nearly enough to guarantee a good margin of success.

As a suicidal gesture, that's not a smart move, especially if you'd "like to die more." You very well might fuck yourself up doing that.

Reactions: LunarLight, MBiopic and Agon321
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024

Very unlikely to work. Unbelievably unlikely. Benzos are super safe. Aripiprazole has no OD deaths recorded as of 2008, and it has a very high margin of safety in terms of dosing (like most modern medicines). And codeine won't help in any meaningful way. Alcohol may or may not help, but not nearly enough to guarantee a good margin of success.

As a suicidal gesture, that's not a smart move, especially if you'd "like to die more." You very well might fuck yourself up doing that.
Agree. You should consider another method if you do really wanna die.

• Love
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller and MBiopic
MBiopic

MBiopic

Dreamer
Apr 10, 2023

fuck. why must this be so hard. so what would you recommend? i have no other way out. any recommendations in terms of medicine or methods?

i also have venlafaxine 150 mg. in the fail guide they're listed of having a (comparably) low LD50

• Hugs
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
fuck. why must this be so hard. so what would you recommend? i have no other way out. any recommendations in terms of medicine or methods?
We are not allowed to recommend anything. But I can say that medicine isn't a reliable way to go at all.

You can check out the suicide resource compilation, if you haven't already:

MBiopic

MBiopic

Dreamer
Apr 10, 2023
We are not allowed to recommend anything. But I can say that medicine isn't a reliable way to go at all.

You can check out the suicide resource compilation, if you haven't already:

alright, thank you.. guess i'm just gonna go back to despair and finding a good place to take my rope to

• Hugs
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller