N

nicali845

Sep 11, 2023
tried night night and tourniquet both cant find spot just make my head explode. so was gona drink a truckload of vodka take aload of sleeping pills and sit in hot tub with a 10kg weight vest on maybe try tourniquet with that while in hot tub with drink n sleepers...im desperate i dont wana be here anymore 😭 everytime i try something n doesnt work makes me even more hopeless that im stuck here in this hell

Reactions: squirley
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
tried night night
Did you find you're carotid arteries before hand? Even with just your thumbs.
bean bags / strap ?
and tournique
I'm not sure on this way.
t both cant find spot just make my head explode.
Depending on your size / weight etc. Depends on the person. Sometimes it's easy sometimes it's harder. Even for me personally the one on my left side easy find with a bit of pressure with my thumb. Right side is tricky for me don't know why.
You can try flipping your hands upside down your fingers behind your head/neck. And your thumbs will land pretty close. Under jaw. Apply some thumb pressure. Feel pulsing. That's them.
I think it's 4-6 pounds of pressure for 20-40 seconds. Technically should be passed out by then.
If not the blood flow can possibly not be completely cut off. Hence the fighting blood flow fuzziness, pounding head , etc.
and not passing out.
so was gona drink a truckload of vodka take aload of sleeping pills
How much is a truck load. Specifically.
Are you taking any anti - puke / pepto
You're body will fight. And puke. Depending on the amount of both and if it's OTC.
I've take stronger drugs then sleeping pills and unfortunately I'm still here and have woken up in puke.
and sit in hot tub with a 10kg weight vest on
I can't say it's not possible , but I'm not sure how successful it can be either.
In retrospect it makes sense. There are people who have drowned due to.over dose. But it was with much stronger drugs.

Also I personally just get freaked out about water things. Even if your knocked out does your body realize you're drowing and start to fight unconscious but conscious. Brain knows you need air but you can't move. But that's just a weird thought i have.
maybe try tourniquet with that while in hot tub with drink n sleepers.
I can't say about tourniquet. Not sure.
..im desperate i dont wana be here anymore 😭 everytime i try something n doesnt work makes me even more hopeless that im stuck here in this hell
failed attempts fucking suck , I hear yah. I think I'm up to 3 or 4 now. Get a little enraged to say the least.
But I just think it of as a learning process.
Not sure why you're here exactly but sorry you are and hope you find peace in your journey on whatever you choose.

• Love
Reactions: nicali845
N

nicali845

Sep 11, 2023
i managed to find right arteries once then started my attempt n nothing just exploding head now n gave up after trying all night n ended up cryin pissed off cant even do that right...i was soo happy thinkin that was it..then nothing..i have sleepers off a doctor lots of them...knock me out esp with alot of drink so do that then sit in hot tub with 10kg weight vest on n get mysef out of it on alcohol n tabs...if that doesnt work il try look at nitrogen next soo sick of tryin to die when i want to fs its harder than ppl think 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: squirley
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
i managed to find right arteries once then started my attempt n nothing just exploding head
I tried this with socks filled with rice instead of bean bags , didn't have any. Your padding needs to be pretty precise. Same with the ratchet it self.
I always found I couldn't get enough pressure. And my Adam's apple is a little pronounced so I got this odd choking feeling. My nose made a funny nose and I unclipped it.
Thata why I've been trying Partial.
The fuzziness/throbbing/headache will happen. But the point is it shouldn't be for a prolonged period of time.
I saw a video of a dude doing it. And it was a little hard to watch. But the guy was literally out in 30 seconds. Body convulsions. But already knocked out.
now n gave up after trying all night n ended up cryin pissed off cant even do that right...
I hear yah.
i was soo happy thinkin that was it..then nothing..i have sleepers off a doctor lots of them...knock me out esp with alot of drink
Yah just keep in mind the amount of time it takes for them to kick in.
I usally crush mine up instead of swallowing sooo many pills.
And pepto bismol and gravol.
Just from my.own experience trail and error.
so do that then sit in hot tub with 10kg weight vest on n get mysef out of it on alcohol n tabs..
Will the hot tub make you sweat out the booze n pills?
Like I said in theory it could work. Like in my first reply. With the bathtubs.
But like with any method comes risk. Unfortunately.
.if that doesnt work il try look at nitrogen next soo sick of tryin to die when i want to fs its harder than ppl think 😭
there are some good threads with gas info. The setup is a bit pricey for me. But it does work. If done correctly.

Yah definitely harder then I thought idk how the fuck I'm still here.
Good luck.

Reactions: nicali845