• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Exile

Predator, criminal, emotional blackmailer
Jan 28, 2019
A lot of alcohol, five sublingual Ativan, 8 oxycocet, about 15 naproxen, and a lot of ambien.

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
A lot of alcohol, five sublingual Ativan, 8 oxycocet, about 15 naproxen, and a lot of ambien.
Almost definitely not. You'll end up in a psych ward for sure. You might cause some lasting physical damage. But you won't die.

E

Exile

Jan 28, 2019
Almost definitely not. You'll end up in a psych ward for sure. You might cause some lasting physical damage. But you won't die.
Fuck.
What if no one finds me for two days?

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Fuck.
What if no one finds me for two days?
That doesn't change anything. It's just not likely to kill you. There's a small percentage it would, but there's also a small percentage that you'll get hit by lighting. There are a lot of resources about what works, there's no reason to invent your own recipes unless part of you does hope to be found and saved. But if that's the case, there are better options that don't involve potential brain/organ damage and involuntary commitment.

E

Exile

Jan 28, 2019
No, I really don't want to be found.Thanks for your advice.

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I don't think it will, sorry.

Reactions: not_a_robot
Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
The only way it could possibly work is if you have a bag around your head with elastic at the bottom and if you pass out you suffocate. But that's in theory. You'll more than likely rip the bag off your head almost as soon as you slip it on it's so freaky.

Reactions: Thorn and not_a_robot
WolfgangA

WolfgangA

Devil’s Advocate
Apr 9, 2019
Too many unknown variables with this mix. For instance do you happen to be on those medications, if so for how long, what type of oxycocet are you using, how many ambiens. It's unknown how the mentioned drugs interact with each other. And the mentioned amount doesn't seem to be promising either. Its probably better to avoid benzo based OD concepts unless you really have a sound understanding in the field. Opiod's are a different concept, sure they work but its not as simple as that, depends on which one, the amount, purity(incase it comes from street), tolerance, time, speed, bioavailability and this is just to get started. I'm not trying to scare you or anything but these are things to consider. NSAID, not really a fan of those, not for said purpose they take way too long. Also mostly for drug related OD's its suggested to use anti-emetics. Even when mixed with alchohol, which helps potentiate, the mentioned mix its highly likely to not work.