• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

takeyourshotfunboy

takeyourshotfunboy

Smile...
Oct 11, 2019
I don´t have the means to get SN or cyanide, and I don´t want to hang myself because I don´t wanna shit my pants or get brain damage if, say, the noose breaks. I have a plan though. I´m going to take 12 sleeping pills and when I start to get drowsy, submerge my face in water, fall asleep, and drown peacefully.

Will this work?

Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
Probably not.

Hanging barely fails. Just get a good rope and you are good to go. And btw, everyone will shit their pants after ctb regardless of the method.

Reactions: bed and Essence
takeyourshotfunboy

takeyourshotfunboy

Smile...
Oct 11, 2019
Probably not.

Hanging barely fails. Just get a good rope and you are good to go. And btw, everyone will shit their pants after ctb regardless of the method.
Wait what? Even if you fast?

K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I don't think sleep we'll be deep enough, your body will freak out because of water in the lungs and pump up adrenaline

Reactions: bed and Bluefish
R

Reyki6667

Student
Oct 11, 2019
No. Benzodiazépines is a no go.....
If you see all the failure and those who end up in the hospital, you ll understand.
In the past they were barbiturics, which were the sleeping pill people could commit suicide with, which were removed from circulation and now highly restricted.

Even if you combine it with your face in water, you will wake up from shock.

It would be better to use benzo, attach yourself to a heavy weight, and drown in a lake or deep river, or jumping from a bridge.

Last edited:
Essence

Essence

Nothingness is the beginning of Everything.
Nov 7, 2019
If the item used for hanging is indeed up to the weight, and it is secure and well tested prior there is no reason for it to fail. It's like anything, be it engines, space shuttle integrity, plane engines and the like, they are all tested, to ensure no failure. Nothing in this life is guaranteed of course, but the odds are great, if thought and testing is committed. As for shitting thy pants? Heh, I will be long gone, so what does it matter, is the way I look at it. I won't need to answer for it or deal with it, cause' I ain't coming back.

NotForThisWorld

NotForThisWorld

Student
Oct 30, 2019
No

Reactions: charlie_z and Girobatol