• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nyapoka

nyapoka

talking to myself
Aug 16, 2023
I have access to a Makarov 4.5mm pistol. i know nothing about guns , would this kill me? if i shot right in the right place is this pistol strong enough to ctb? its the only gun i can access

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
ButterToast

ButterToast

Liar who can't separate lies from reality
Aug 11, 2023
I have access to a Makarov 4.5mm pistol. i know nothing about guns , would this kill me? if i shot right in the right place is this pistol strong enough to ctb? its the only gun i can access
im sure any real pistol is enough, just make sure you point it properly. Make sure it hit the brain, especially the middle part that connects the rest of the brain (idk the name). Here's a video:
You want to listen to everything, second half is important, and 11:30 and up is crucial as it shows John F kennedy's case and why it was fatal despite top medical help and low power handgun. You want to shoot from slightly behind the ear directly to your head or smth like that. Just watch the video and you'll understand.

But yeah, generally headshots that damages brain is likely to kill you, but if you want pretty much 100% chance, do follow the video and damage the brain stem.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
that's coming up as an air pistol. maybe it can put a chip in your skull.

Reactions: Foreverix
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
that thing has actual bullets? still 4.5mm is the size a a bb gun. if you want to risk it, that's up to you.

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Are you sure that it's a real gun, 4.5mm is a common air gun caliber

Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
The standard Makarov pistol uses 9mm rounds, and .380 ACP.

The others are right, most airguns use 6mm BBs for ammo. The airsoft Makarov uses 4.5mm BBs.

It's an airgun.

Edit: Pubmed has articles on deaths/suicides by airgun. They are not common. One person per year dies by airgun. So unless you're a squirrel, I wouldn't try it.

Last edited: