• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Qverty7455

Qverty7455

Student
Sep 28, 2019
First I would like to thank everyone on this forum for being kind and helpful. I hope everyone will find meaning in life or peace in their final moments with whatever they choose.

I know there is a lot of SN threads and stuff like that but it's very hard to search more than hundreds of threads for one thing so I hope you guys will forgive me and try to help me in my probably last or 2nd last post(last should be goodbye but we shall see). I decided to do it in February if things get ugly and there is no miracle. But I want to make my preparations now.

I have meto and will order SN soon (I should have ordered it already but I was scared of the power decrease. I know if I won't open it should be okay but still).
I even have some stuff like rivotril or olanzapine / mirtazapine but I won't probably use it because I want to have as little stuff inside as possible to reduce the chance of vomiting.

So there is my schedule:

1st day:
8:00 10mg Meto
16:00 10mg Meto
24:00 10mg Meto

2nd day:
8:00 10mg Meto
16:00 10mg Meto
There I don't know if I should use the ibubrofen or nah...I am scared it will increase the chance of vomiting because it's irritant to stomach so I will probably skip it because I had headaches my whole life anyway.
23:15 3x10mg Meto
and my SN drink will be 24:00 or maybe I will extend the whole procedure (day 1 and day 2 by 1 hour because I want to ingest the SN at 1 in the morning)

But I am most concerned about fasting. How much hours before ingesting SN I should stop eating? I would probably be okay with eating last on day 1 but I am scared having empty stomach for 24hours will increase the chance of vomiting. I want to leave this planet clean and I know people defecate when they CTB most of the time...

I know this regimen is mostly okay because I used the tutorial on there to write it but I am just making sure because if it's the last thing I will do I want to make sure it will be 100% precise. I am just concerned about the ibubrofen and fasting.

I will be probably lurking there for the next month but won't write anything because I am kinda decised about my faith and if nothing changes I will proceed.
Like jonghyun wrote in his last words.

"If I can't help myself breathe properly it's better to stop breathing at all. "

And last question. I should probably buy some pocket scale right? I will do it in hotel room because I don't want to rot long. I will use the pocket scale to weight 20g of SN(I am 187cm tall but 85kg so probably 25g? share your ideas on this one aswell please) than I will use a plastic bottle with water 50ml of water and mix it together and shake and drink. I will probably prepare 2 of these bottles in case of vomiting so I will drink the second one and hope that enough stuff gets through to do the job because I won't call ambulance and I don't want to fail. Because if I came all the way to do this I don't want to back down.

Take care everyone and I love you ♥

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Saed, Moonicide, charlottewilts and 6 others
A

Ark

Arcanist
Oct 18, 2019
Your plan is very solid. 25gm is a very safe amount to use. People have died from as little as a few grams. With your Meto regimen the chance of vomiting is lowered quite a bit, but having another dose prepared is never a bad idea. A small gram scale is a good idea.

I appreciate your taking time to plan it all out and giving yourself some time. I hope your life gets better and you decide to enjoy it but, I support your right to choose what's best for you no matter what. I will not be here in February but I hope you get the peace you deserve no matter how.

Your plan is really solid though, well done putting it together.

• Hugs
Reactions: Astral316, Qverty7455 and mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I think it's about 8 hours fasting beforehand but don't quote me. Maybe others can chime in on this. I'm pretty sure 24 hours is overkill. You should definitely get digital kitchen scales to weigh the SN. Almost considered skipping this part myself but it is actually a very important step. You don't want to do any guesswork. I would go with 20g. I plan on using this amount and I am about 92kg.

I don't know about shaking the SN in the bottle it would probably be better to stick to the original instructions dissolving it in 50ml of water by stirring it.

Last edited:
Reactions: NitriteAnatomy, Qverty7455 and Ark
A

Ark

Arcanist
Oct 18, 2019
Yes, 8 hours is more than enough.

Reactions: AllThePsychMeds, NitriteAnatomy, BPD_LE and 1 other person
A

Ark

Arcanist
Oct 18, 2019
@BPD_LE is correct.

8 hours for food, 2 hours for water, except small amounts to take pills.

Reactions: NitriteAnatomy and BPD_LE
R

Rohit

Oct 22, 2019
I think it's about 8 hours fasting beforehand but don't quote me. Maybe others can chime in on this. I'm pretty sure 24 hours is overkill. You should definitely get digital kitchen scales to weigh the SN. Almost considered skipping this part myself but it is actually a very important step. You don't want to do any guesswork. I would go with 20g. I plan on using this amount and I am about 92kg.

I don't know about shaking the SN in the bottle it would probably be better to stick to the original instructions dissolving it in 50ml of water by stirring it.

I am 176 cm , 62-63 kg . Looking to go with 25 gm , along with a backup dose incase I puke

• Hugs
Reactions: BPD_LE
Qverty7455

Qverty7455

Student
Sep 28, 2019
Alright ! Thanks I will probably go with 25g of SN then. And I will fast 8 hours before SN :)
Any advice on what to eat the last day? Does it matter or can I eat literally anything like my favourite food so I can end my journey with something I loved?

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Alright ! Thanks I will probably go with 25g of SN then. And I will fast 8 hours before SN :)
Any advice on what to eat the last day? Does it matter or can I eat literally anything like my favourite food so I can end my journey with something I loved?
Eat your favourite food for sure!

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/