M

mjacma

Dec 27, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/75e8393b-c06f-4265-8c7c-fb0b47424846-jpeg.57168/

ihavetoleave

ihavetoleave

Dec 28, 2020
You would need really long arms to pull the trigger yourself if you are aiming for your head. Sure there are ways to bypass this but it would be more likely you would make a mistake.

M

mjacma

Dec 27, 2020
You would need really long arms to pull the trigger yourself if you are aiming for your head. Sure there are ways to bypass this but it would be more likely you would make a mistake.
I have thought about that . But with pistol grip handle I thought would shorten it . I do not have long arms at all. Hmmm

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Could just cut a couple inches off the end of the barrel with a hacksaw or pipe cutter.

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
Pretty sure this gun is deadly. There is probably a way to fire it, perhaps with a string tied between a door knob and the trigger or something. Might be a good idea to test a few ideas first when the gun is not loaded! Though this is susceptible to errors. Getting a gun with a shorter barrel / shortening the barrel yourself could be an option, too as people have already pointed out.

Man, I'm really jealous of Americans and others who can just walk into a store and buy a gun. Shooting myself would be my preferable method to kill myself and if I had a gun I might be long gone already.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Travis Pickle, Skathon, Isadeth and 2 others
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Wish I had a gun too .. Can't even dream of getting a gun in my country

Reactions: Skathon