• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Angchris@114

Apr 2, 2024
I'd like to ctb TODAY. I have over 500mg of liquid opium (closer to 900mg but think 500 would be enough)
60 lomotil tabs
80 .5 mg xanax
And 60 15 mg temazepam
(I read of the benzos xanax and temazepam are most lethal with opiates.
Will this be enough to cause me to stop breathing with my severe copd?

Reactions: marchshift
Checker130

Checker130

Feb 22, 2024
In all likelihood you may vomit and end up much worse off than you are now. Have you tried speaking to anyone? Or visited a mental health crisis centre?

Look, no one can tell you what to do. But you are worth a lot more than you clearly realise.

I understand your COPD may be the route of your decision. I just want to make sure you are sure about this. There's no going back from a permanent decision like this and I'd hate for you to make it too quickly without giving yourself time to think.

Whatever you're going through, I always try to give myself 10 more days. In that time, I'll look for hope. Anything good that happens I will focus on and add it to my mental list.

If you can find it in your heart to reconsider, perhaps you and I could talk here. Maybe we can work on your perspective and look to getting things back on track?

I'm sorry if this is annoying for me to say and maybe far too judgy. I don't know your situation. I just wanted you to know you are not alone in case you need someone. I'm here.

sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Student
Mar 17, 2023
You gonna end up with organ failure and it's gonna be more hell, Im sorry you are in this situation, But no method is %100, Best is SN or N.
Hanging or other methods you end up paralyzed.
Best method for me is wait and sure one day someone gonna sell SN or N.

A

Angchris@114

Apr 2, 2024
I've been holding out for the docs to come up with the right med combo to get me OUT of this horrible depression and hopeless rumination of death. It's been going on a long time and I've been living with 4 very chronic health conditions that have ruined my quality of life for a decade.
Enough is enough. I just want to know if this drug combination is likely to work. I've read all the info offered on here and the pph so I know all of that but have the means to get anything other than what's been prescribed and I've been hoarding up to use.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
You gonna end up with organ failure and it's gonna be more hell, Im sorry you are in this situation, But no method is %100, Best is SN or N.
Hanging or other methods you end up paralyzed.
Best method for me is wait and sure one day someone gonna sell SN or N.
Please put your evidence for organ failure on this combo

Reactions: ResidentEvil
sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Student
Mar 17, 2023
Please put your evidence for organ failure on this combo
OP is probably gonna be scared cause of life instinct (I been in this situation many times, And if not that the pain alone gonna make him call ambulance. You know nothing about ctb if you didn't experience life instinct and how strong it is.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
There does't seem to be any clear information online about fatal doses in this combo. There seem to be some fatalities and some who end up in hospital. Saying that, I would probably try it and see if it works - and ensure no-one will find you to send you to hospital.

@sussshiroll if you are in respiratory depression how would you be awake to call ambulance? It would be someone else that would call the ambulance. OP would (hopefully) be blissfully unaware of respiratory depression - especially with benzos.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I have no idea if this quantity of liquid opium is gonna be enough to overdose on, I've never heard of it. What is the medical name of this product exactly?
I think Lomotil is not necessary, it's just gonna make it uncomfortable and painful.
With opiates you should always take antiemetics. Always. Otherwise you're gonna vomit and you won't CTB.
Make sure you crush the pills and dissolve it in a little bit of water. Your stomach won't tolerate so many pills otherwise and you will vomit.

A

Angchris@114

Apr 2, 2024
It's called tincture of opium. 10g/ml so 10mg per ml and I have over 100 ml available. One pharmacist called it liquid morphine and asked if I was in hospice care. I'm not...severe short bowel with high output illeostomy which may make the vomiting not much of an issue either. Absorption might be an issue but I havent seen full pills go through tubing in long time. Food and fluids goes right thru and out the stoma into drain bag.
Thank you all for your opinions and comments. Keep them coming please. I'd like to hear that it's at least possible that this combo will work.
Thank you all for your opinions and comments. Keep them coming please. I'd like to hear that it's at least possible that this combo will work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forveleth
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Did u use opiates before? I mean for pain for example. Then u might have tolerance. This is unpredictable.

A

Angchris@114

Apr 2, 2024
I use the opium daily for my high ostomy output. 30ml total a day so yes there will be tolerance but I would think over 500ml at once would be almost enough on its own if it stays in my system ling enough. Thus the lomotil to help slow the process.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
It's called tincture of opium. 10g/ml so 10mg per ml and I have over 100 ml available. One pharmacist called it liquid morphine and asked if I was in hospice care. I'm not...severe short bowel with high output illeostomy which may make the vomiting not much of an issue either. Absorption might be an issue but I havent seen full pills go through tubing in long time. Food and fluids goes right thru and out the stoma into drain bag.
10g/ml or 10mg/ml? I guess it's the latter. From what I read, you're gonna try to overdose on 1g of anhydrous morphine. It's clearly not enough, especially if you have a tolerance. I'm sorry.

NB: 200mg can be a deadly dose if you have no tolerance, but you can consume up to 2g of morphine daily if you have a tolerance. I used to consume 1,5g of heroin daily and it's twice as potent as morphine, and I'm not dead at all.

Last edited:
A

Angchris@114

Apr 2, 2024
I only take 30mg a day and have for ling time. I realize that means I have a tolerance but that means that 500mg or more won't do anything?

A

Angchris@114

Apr 2, 2024
10g/ml or 10mg/ml? I guess it's the latter. From what I read, you're gonna try to overdose on 1g of anhydrous morphine. It's clearly not enough, especially if you have a tolerance. I'm sorry.

NB: 200mg can be a deadly dose if you have no tolerance, but you can consume up to 2g of morphine daily if you have a tolerance. I used to consume 1,5g of heroin daily and it's twice as potent as morphine, and I'm not dead at all.
Why do you see and hear so many reports of people successfully passing just by mixing opiates and benzos if it doesn't really work? There's thousands a year it works for. I realize the pph is the Bible on here but it cannot explain the ONLY WAYS to succeed can it?

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Why do you see and hear so many reports of people successfully passing just by mixing opiates and benzos if it doesn't really work? There's thousands a year it works for. I realize the pph is the Bible on here but it cannot explain the ONLY WAYS to succeed can it?
People are all different. Overdoses occur often when someone has stopped consuming opiates for a long time and then go back to the substance, omit their tolerance is much lower, and take the usual dose. Or when the product is cut with a much stronger substance such as F. If you have a great tolerance to opiates, it's not impossible to CTB but your chances are much lower. That's all.
1g of morphine is not enough. The PePH has a section about opiates. It advises 15g of morphine. Not 1g. 15g. And that's not all. You gotta take 1mg of digoxin, 8g of amitriptyline and 1g of diazepam.
And that's for people who have no tolerance to opiates. I think you gotta aim for a even higher dose if you have a tolerance to opiates. It's a crazy amount of pills. But you gotta make sure you die. Otherwise, you run the risk of getting brain damage and your life is gonna be even more fucked up than it was before, without even the ability to CTB. It's basic harm reduction.

I only take 30mg a day and have for ling time. I realize that means I have a tolerance but that means that 500mg or more won't do anything?
It's 30 times less than the dose recommended by the PePH. I can't say that it "won't do anything", but you most likely will vomit and pass out high as fuck.

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Nobody stops you if you really wanna try to OD but also nobody here knows whether your mix is lethal or not. In theory you can OD on everything and maybe you have a health condition in which this mix is lethal but not for someone else. There are far more failed ODs than success but nobody really knows how many really fail.

You take the risk. Nobody here can tell you whether it's gonna work or not.

I would follow a proven protocol in the case I wanted to attempt. I wouldn't want to experiment. That's my personal opinion.

• Informative
Reactions: Ash and LunarLight
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Nobody stops you if you really wanna try to OD but also nobody here knows whether your mix is lethal or not. In theory you can OD on everything and maybe you have a health condition in which this mix is lethal but not for someone else. There are far more failed ODs than success but nobody really knows how many really fail.

You take the risk. Nobody here can tell you whether it's gonna work or not.

I would follow a proven protocol in the case I wanted to attempt. I wouldn't want to experiment. That's my personal opinion.
Couldn't have said better.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Checker130

Checker130

Feb 22, 2024
I've been holding out for the docs to come up with the right med combo to get me OUT of this horrible depression and hopeless rumination of death. It's been going on a long time and I've been living with 4 very chronic health conditions that have ruined my quality of life for a decade.
Enough is enough. I just want to know if this drug combination is likely to work. I've read all the info offered on here and the pph so I know all of that but have the means to get anything other than what's been prescribed and I've been hoarding up to use
It sounds to me like you are on the wrong medication. Somethings do not work for me but others have really changed things for the better. The waiting period is tough, but worth it.