• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Anon123

Nov 6, 2020
I know over the counter overdoses aren't very reliable as I have tried and failed many times. However would a combination of different ones kill me? I have 30 paracetamol, 32 asprin & 64 ibuprofen. If I was to take all of these in one go would I be likely to die? I have had many paracetamol overdoses but what is asprin and ibuprofen like in a overdose? What will happen before death if it kills me? Thank you so much in advance to anyone who can help me or answer any of my questions!

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
I'm sorry that your pain and despair has brought you to this point.

You are talking about common, over-the-counter drugs and an online Internet search would easily answer your question.

An aspirin, acetaminophen or ibuprofen overdose has the potential to be deadly but there is a greater potential that you would just wind up getting very sick and cause internal damage to your body as opposed to situations where people use more powerful, more fatal drugs.

• Love
Reactions: tiredplant777, StevieNixs and Dead Meat
A

Anon123

Nov 6, 2020
I'm sorry that your pain and despair has brought you to this point.

You are talking about common, over-the-counter drugs and an online Internet search would easily answer your question.

An aspirin, acetaminophen or ibuprofen overdose has the potential to be deadly but there is a greater potential that you would just wind up getting very sick and cause internal damage to your body as opposed to situations where people use more powerful, more fatal drugs.
I actually couldn't find out much around asprin and how likely you are to die. Also a nurse told me she watched a man die from a ibuprofen overdose. However google has mixed reviews. I couldn't find any information on the combination of all 3 together. I know I could get 28 promethazine. Would that help? I find overdosing easy so that's why I think it's the perfect way out for me. However knowing and getting the best meds to do so is proving difficult. I was wanting to take them tonight but not to live, that's just pointless. I'm not been put on a section 3 again. Ever.

T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
I actually couldn't find out much around asprin and how likely you are to die. Also a nurse told me she watched a man die from a ibuprofen overdose. However google has mixed reviews. I couldn't find any information on the combination of all 3 together. I know I could get 28 promethazine. Would that help? I find overdosing easy so that's why I think it's the perfect way out for me. However knowing and getting the best meds to do so is proving difficult. I was wanting to take them tonight but not to live, that's just pointless. I'm not been put on a section 3 again. Ever.
I'm sorry but you'll have to do your research about this.

After reading your question I was able to information about aspirin overdoses. Since the information is publicly available I will not provide links.

It's my understanding that over-the-counter drugs like the ones you've listed are not all that effective. But...where there's a will, there's a way.

I'm sorry that you're in this position and I truly hope that things get better for you.

Wishing you blessings and healing.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
A

Anon123

Nov 6, 2020
I'm sorry but you'll have to do your research about this.

After reading your question I was able to information about aspirin overdoses. Since the information is publicly available I will not provide links.

It's my understanding that over-the-counter drugs like the ones you've listed are not all that effective. But...where there's a will, there's a way.

I'm sorry that you're in this position and I truly hope that things get better for you.

Wishing you blessings and healing.
I don't know why you couldn't have just scrolled past my post then instead of talking to me like this. If I was able to find it all out online then I wouldn't have posted it here to ask if anyone knew. I just thought with us all dealing with the same thoughts someone may have known. The nurse was in person. I have done research online. As I told you what I COULDNT find. Like I thought this place was caring so I don't get why you couldn't have just not posted when you have just told me to look online pmsl. Well no shit I wish it was all that easy online

T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
I don't know why you couldn't have just scrolled past my post then instead of talking to me like this. If I was able to find it all out online then I wouldn't have posted it here to ask if anyone knew. I just thought with us all dealing with the same thoughts someone may have known. The nurse was in person. I have done research online. As I told you what I COULDNT find. Like I thought this place was caring so I don't get why you couldn't have just not posted when you have just told me to look online pmsl. Well no shit I wish it was all that easy online
Anon, I apologize. I apologize if I hurt you or upset you.

It's just that there is a lot of paranoia as far as people coming on here and asking about methods. We on SS believe these questions are designed to have this site shut down.

But, since the information you are looking for can be found on sites like WebMD and Healthline I'll go ahead and provide the links.

Maybe people will try to get Healthline or WebMD shut but more than likely they will come after SS.

Since aspirin and paracetamol are both similar you can just include them under aspirin overdose.

Aspirin Overdose, Healthline

Ibuprofen Overdose

Healthline

https://www.healthline.com/health/can-you-overdose-on-ibuprofen

Medical News Today

With over the counter drugs like these it sounds like you would have to take massive amounts of them and give yourself a lot of time and privacy in order for the effects of the overdose to be fatal.

And I guess you cannot expect an efficient or easy exit with this method. If you use stuff like aspirin or ibuprofen, it can work, but you're going to suffer before you reach the point of death.

When I was a teenager I attempted suicide by taking a massive aspirin overdose. I wound up getting very sick and vomiting profusely.

Again I'm sorry if my original answers upset you. Maybe you live in a place where this information is not readily available.

And I'm also sorry that you are to the point of wanting to end your life and only have over the counter drugs to rely on. I don't want you to commit suicide, I don't want you to die but I understand the horrible feeling of wanting to end your suffering but not having effective means available.

I meant it when I said that I was sorry for your pain and that I wish you well.

Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
That would be very unlikely to be lethal if someone were to try it.

What it would do is liver and kidney damage to anyone that tried.

Reactions: toforigivelife