• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Retroguy

Sep 10, 2023
Hello everyone.
As you might guess, I want to ctb.
For reasons I will maybe explain in a different thread my life has become a living nightmare and I just want my suffering to be over with.

Now as for my method.
I read online that combining Benzos with alcohol can be fatal.

I have managed to get a hold of three different Benzos :
Brotizolam - 10 tablets of 0.25mg (the usual dose of this is 0.25mg) so total dosage of 2.5g.

Alprazolam - 29 tablets of 0.25mg so 7.25 grams.

And Lorazepam 29 tablets of 1 mg so 29mg in total.

My plan is to ingest all of those with strong alcohol like Jack Daniels which is 40% alcohol.
And keep drinking the whole 1L alcohol bottle.

Is this a viable plan?.

Thank you for your replies.

Reactions: squirley
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
Didn't work for me as I in result attempted via a different method. I just remember passing out, hallucinating and sorta getting like a psychosis.
Used a lot of lorazepam and some other pills I had.

R

Retroguy

Sep 10, 2023
Hi.
Fiest
Didn't work for me as I in result attempted via a different method. I just remember passing out, hallucinating and sorta getting like a psychosis.
Used a lot of lorazepam and some other pills I had

First of all thank you for the reply.

However I didn't understand the first part of your reply : "Didn't work for me as I in result attempted via a different method" what do you mea by that?

And did you use alcohol with the lorazepam ?

T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
Oh, site is acting up again 'cause I edited my post and it didn't work.
Yes, I drank 0.7L of rum and as I was finishing my 1L bottle, I was rescued by cops.
And I attempted via stabbing even tho I wanted to OD first.
Hi.
Fiest

First of all thank you for the reply.

However I didn't understand the first part of your reply : "Didn't work for me as I in result attempted via a different method" what do you mea by that?

And did you use alcohol with the lorazepam ?

R

Retroguy

Sep 10, 2023
Oh, site is acting up again 'cause I edited my post and it didn't work.
Yes, I drank 0.7L of rum and as I was finishing my 1L bottle, I was rescued by cops.
And I attempted via stabbing even tho I wanted to OD first.
I see.
I would appreciate it very much if you told me exactly what pills (by the medical name of the substance like I did) did you use and at exactly what dosages.

Also can you please take me through exactly what happened?
From beginning to end.
Did you take the benzos first or the alcohol?
Did you vomit?
Did you feel any other sensations in the body - especially with brreathing and the heart.
You said you passed out , at what point did that happen?

You said the cops rescued you.
Were you passed out at that time?
And did they take you to the hospital?

And finally has that attempt caused any long term damage to your body or mind that you are aware of?

Sorry for all these questions , I am being very nitpicky here.
But I want to have as much information on this method.
Are you sure of your maths?
Yes sorry my, mistake.
It's 2.5mg.

But from what I understand Brotizolam is quite potent.
The daily dosage is just one pill of 0.25mg and I am planning on taking 10 of those.

Last edited:
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
I took lorazepam(lorafen) about 30 pills, Pregabalin god knows how much honestly, a handful, perazine which is like anti anxiety and calming i guess?
I drove on my bike to a nearby lake, sat on a bench, that's when I sorta started feeling like shit, even tho I was doing good at the time ( was seeing a psychiatrist, had a good relationship with beloved one, was doing fine as far as job is concerned ). That's when I started drinking rum, I think that was Bacardi white rum.
I didn't vomit.
My heart was racing like never, I had the biggest headache of my life.
I barely managed to write a somewhat note to the girl I loved and shortly after I began to stab myself, cut, slash you name it.
I had about 20 stitches in total, managed to scar myself for the rest of my life and had to rehabilitate 'cause my left arm wasn't working properly.
Cops rescued me because my friend whom I simply said goodbye, called them even tho we live like 400 kilometers apart, they somehow managed to get in touch with police department where I live and they began the search. There was another call from someone by the lake, a lady who was fishing with her husband. So that's how they found me. I was conscious at the time, crying and having the worst time of my life.
I think I didn't feel as much pain cause of all the pills and alcohol tho. I did it with like a 5 inch knife. Sharp as fuck.
The cops did some basic help, soon after an ambulance came and I passed out, don't remember much until I was transported to a psych ward and tied to a bed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Larysa and squirley
R

Retroguy

Sep 10, 2023
I took lorazepam(lorafen) about 30 pills, Pregabalin god knows how much honestly, a handful, perazine which is like anti anxiety and calming i guess?
I drove on my bike to a nearby lake, sat on a bench, that's when I sorta started feeling like shit, even tho I was doing good at the time ( was seeing a psychiatrist, had a good relationship with beloved one, was doing fine as far as job is concerned ). That's when I started drinking rum, I think that was Bacardi white rum.
I didn't vomit.
My heart was racing like never, I had the biggest headache of my life.
I barely managed to write a somewhat note to the girl I loved and shortly after I began to stab myself, cut, slash you name it.
I had about 20 stitches in total, managed to scar myself for the rest of my life and had to rehabilitate 'cause my left arm wasn't working properly.
Cops rescued me because my friend whom I simply said goodbye, called them even tho we live like 400 kilometers apart, they somehow managed to get in touch with police department where I live and they began the search. There was another call from someone by the lake, a lady who was fishing with her husband. So that's how they found me. I was conscious at the time, crying and having the worst time of my life.
I think I didn't feel as much pain cause of all the pills and alcohol tho. I did it with like a 5 inch knife. Sharp as fuck.
The cops did some basic help, soon after an ambulance came and I passed out, don't remember much until I was transported to a psych ward and tied to a bed.
Thank you for the long and detailed answer.
I have just a few more question.

Do you remember what dosage size was each pill of the lorezapam?

The pregabalin is not relevat here it's not a benzo, I don't think it has much effect.

But do you remember about the other one the perzine how many tablets and what dosage were they?

Now this is a crucial statment here " ambulance came and I passed out, don't remember much until I was transported to a psych ward and tied to a bed"

First of all before you passed do you rememebr how your breathing was?
Was it very slow and shallow?

Because the million dollar question for me here is did you pass out because of the benzos or because of blood loss or shock from the cutting?

Did the ambulance crew later told you exactly what happend and why passed out?
Because if it was from the pills, you may have gone into respiratory arrest and if the ambulance wasn't there to put you on the breathing/oxygen machine you would have probably died.
Again did they tell why you passed out and did they put you on an breathing/oxygen machine?

T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
lorafen was 2.5mg each, so if that was lets say 30 pills thats about 75mg in total. perazine was 50mg and I took a half a package, don't know how much was in the entire package tho.
Unfortunately I don't remember my breathing. I'm sure I didn't pass out due to blood loss, as I'm a pretty big guy. I don't remember much regarding my hospitalization or being in an ambulance, I remember what happened a few hours later tho, which is me being tied to a bed with belts.

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
This is not a viable plan. Benzos are nearly impossible to kill yourself with unless combined with a strong opiate or barbiturates. Overdose is easy, that just means you took too much and get negative side effects. In the case of benzos that will mean blacking out, memory loss, potentially hallucinations, aggressive behavior, etc. The amount you're talking about will definitely make you black out, especially with alcohol, but it will not kill you. Please do some research before attempting such a thing. This plan will likely just end with you in psych ward or hospital, or a full black out and doing things you don't remember, including driving which can put others at risk.

Reactions: DeadHead and squirley
R

Retroguy

Sep 10, 2023
lorafen was 2.5mg each, so if that was lets say 30 pills thats about 75mg in total. perazine was 50mg and I took a half a package, don't know how much was in the entire package tho.
Unfortunately I don't remember my breathing. I'm sure I didn't pass out due to blood loss, as I'm a pretty big guy. I don't remember much regarding my hospitalization or being in an ambulance, I remember what happened a few hours later tho, which is me being tied to a bed with belts.
Again thank you for the reply.

Well I just looked it up on Wikipedia and that Perazine is not a benzo it's an antipsychotic.

From what I understand only benzos are good with alcohol so probably like the pergabalin it was also irrleveant of not even inteferring with the affect of the alcohol and the benzo which in your case was lorazepam.

And tell me besides the scars do you have any lomg term neurological damage that you have noticed in your self.

I wonder what would have happened had the cops and ambilance crew didn't show up to you at the lake there.

T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
Again thank you for the reply.

Well I just looked it up on Wikipedia and that Perazine is not a benzo it's an antipsychotic.

From what I understand only benzos are good with alcohol so probably like the pergabalin it was also irrleveant of not even inteferring with the affect of the alcohol and the benzo which in your case was lorazepam.

And tell me besides the scars do you have any lomg term neurological damage that you have noticed in your self.

I wonder what would have happened had the cops and ambilance crew didn't show up to you at the lake there.
Nah I don't have any neurological damage, well had they not shown up I'd probably be dead, cause they found me like minutes after I began to stab and cut my neck. Earlier I just stabbed my arm god knows how many times. It took some time. And yeah it was pretty bloody. The bench is no longer there - I wonder why? :D

squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
By digesting, do you mean taking them all orally?
Also are you going to fast or take some type of anti puke ?

But you have quite the mixture there had to look up the first 2.
pub med had a few cases of OD but the actual ctb was drowning in bath tub.

I've had failed attempt with
meds/drug/booze and partial. Unfortunately.
I even had a few fake percs ( fenny )
I think with your mix you would need like a Valium or fenny or something. Not 100% sure but you might end up.just puking everything and have a shitty hang over for a week.
Or if you live at home trip to hospital.

Just remember that anything orally takes longer... plus your tolerance , weight , etc all that.
I crushed all mine up. Drank some ,sniffed some , even tried hooping a little.
Got fucked up. Ended up breaking my door knob off.

Just some things to keep in mind . Good luck.

Last edited:
I

InterruptedGirl

May 12, 2023
Hello everyone.
As you might guess, I want to ctb.
For reasons I will maybe explain in a different thread my life has become a living nightmare and I just want my suffering to be over with.

Now as for my method.
I read online that combining Benzos with alcohol can be fatal.

I have managed to get a hold of three different Benzos :
Brotizolam - 10 tablets of 0.25mg (the usual dose of this is 0.25mg) so total dosage of 2.5g.

Alprazolam - 29 tablets of 0.25mg so 7.25 grams.

And Lorazepam 29 tablets of 1 mg so 29mg in total.

My plan is to ingest all of those with strong alcohol like Jack Daniels which is 40% alcohol.
And keep drinking the whole 1L alcohol bottle.

Is this a viable plan?.

Thank you for your replies.
I tried with this method. Lot of benzos and antidepressants, alcool… but I'm still here...
my dad called for help. result? 3 days in a coma where they intubated me, gastric lavage and a month in psychiatry.

R

Retroguy

Sep 10, 2023
By digesting, do you mean taking them all orally?
Also are you going to fast or take some type of anti puke ?

But you have quite the mixture there had to look up the first 2.
pub med had a few cases of OD but the actual ctb was drowning in bath tub.

I've had failed attempt with
meds/drug/booze and partial. Unfortunately.
I even had a few fake percs ( fenny )
I think with your mix you would need like a Valium or fenny or something. Not 100% sure but you might end up.just puking everything and have a shitty hang over for a week.
Or if you live at home trip to hospital.

Just remember that anything orally takes longer... plus your tolerance , weight , etc all that.
I crushed all mine up. Drank some ,sniffed some , even tried hooping a little.
Got fucked up. Ended up breaking my door knob off.

Just some things to keep in mind . Good luck.
Thank you for your reply.

"Also are you going to fast or take some type of anti puke ?".
Again I am a newcomer to this stuff.
I don't have anti pukes so do I need to fast?
What would be the benefit of that?

Is it better to crush them or just take orally?
I prefer orally as they are much more simple.
I tried with this method. , alcool… but I'm still here...
my dad called for help. result? 3 days in a coma where they intubated me, gastric lavage and a month in psychiatry.

Thank you for the reply InterruptedGirl.
Again I want ALL the details please:
Lot of benzos and antidepressants
Exactly what benzos and at exactly what amount in mg?
Antidepressats are not relevant here so just the benzos.

"Alcohol":
Exactly what kind of alcohol and exactly how much of it in ml/l.

And did you vomit?
What about your breathing, did you feel a difference?

my dad called for help.
Again this is the CRUCIAL point here.
Did you pass out and then he called for help or before you passed out?

Again the million dollar question here is what would have happened if he wasn't there to call for help?
I live alone, no one will know about this for days.

"3 days in a coma"
Again did the nurses/doctors or your father told you what caused the coma?
Was it respiratory or cardiac arrest?

And finally, now do you have any permamnet damage to your brain or body?

I am sorry for all these questions but please I need to get the complete picture on this method.

Last edited:
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023

Well I fasted the day before just water here and there. Once I started drinking I had just a tiny tiny snack like some beef jerky n olives.
I just took a little Pepto-Bismol to help coat the stomach and a gravol. So all the booze didn't make.me throw up the pills.

Popped a few Seroquel just to chill and crushed the rest along with some Remeron.
Crushed em so it takes less time to dissolve. In a little glass of water . Orally.
Plus minimum food body eats the mix faster. But stomach pains were real.
More shots. A few bumps of white. Crushed a couple perks and tried the hooping method super weird but it does actually work. Just very odd. More booze. Took a scoop of pre-workout.

The goal being with all the uppers and downers if partial didn't work , possible heart attack.
heart was pounding , was dizzy , but going fast at the same time. Fucking trip. Hearing little whispers as well.

Went to my partial set up did a little hop off my squatty potty was partial for a second or two. doorknob snaps and not quite sure what happened after that. Woke up all fuckedddd up. And a little pissed off at my self for failure.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheMetalhead
I

InterruptedGirl

May 12, 2023

"Alcohol":

And did you vomit?

Again the million dollar question here is what would have happened if he wasn't there to call for help?

"3 days in a coma"

I am sorry for all these questions but please I need to get the complete picture on this method.
hey I don't remember the exact doses, I took quetiapine, fluoxetine and xanax. I mixed it with a little alcohol to tell the truth (I think two 0.3 bottles of 9% alcohol spritz). I did it in the evening and my dad found me the following morning. the doctors say that if he hadn't found me I would probably have died. 3 days of coma and intubation due to respiratory depression I think, but I was in a very risky position. this is what I remember and what they told me. in any case I advise you against doing so because there is a high risk of permanent damage. what I tell here is just my story and I don't invite you to repeat it because you will probably be taken to psych ward.

"Alcohol":

And did you vomit?

"3 days in a coma"

Now fortunately I don't have any problem because they save me in time. So after some days I return to have all the body and brain function like I had before. Maybe some week of like high and low emotions, like a roller coster but now I'm a normal person (with my mental issues obv)

"Alcohol":

And did you vomit?

"3 days in a coma"

I didn't vomit because I didn't drunk so much alcool (if you drink too much you'll probably vomit). I didn't feel anything, I fell asleep without realizing it. I don't know how i fell asleep and if I did something before it.

Last edited:
R

Retroguy

Sep 10, 2023
hey I don't remember the exact doses, I took quetiapine, fluoxetine and xanax. I mixed it with a little alcohol to tell the truth (I think two 0.3 bottles of 9% alcohol spritz). I did it in the evening and my dad found me the following morning. the doctors say that if he hadn't found me I would probably have died. 3 days of coma and intubation due to respiratory depression I think, but I was in a very risky position. this is what I remember and what they told me. in any case I advise you against doing so because there is a high risk of permanent damage. what I tell here is just my story and I don't invite you to repeat it because you will probably be taken to psych ward.

Now fortunately I don't have any problem because they save me in time. So after some days I return to have all the body and brain function like I had before. Maybe some week of like high and low emotions, like a roller coster but now I'm a normal person (with my mental issues obv)

I didn't vomit because I didn't drunk so much alcool (if you drink too much you'll probably vomit). I didn't feel anything, I fell asleep without realizing it. I don't know how i fell asleep and if I did something before it.
Thank you for the reply.

1) Quietapine is an anti-psychotic and Fluoextine is an anti- depressive , they are NOT benzos so I don't think they did anything.
From my understanding it's only benzos who are dangerous when combined with alcohol.

2) 0.6l of only 9% alcohol is not strong enough.
9% is a little stonger than the average beer which is typically 5-7%.
I am planning on drinking 40% of Whiskey like Jack Daniels or Rum like Captain Morgan.

I know you say you don't rememebr, but roughly how many pills of xanax did you take? 5,10,15..?
And what was the dosage? 0.25g?

So after you took the pills and drank the alcohol did you feel anything?
In terms of breathing /heart rate?
Or did you just fell asleep?

And you said your father found you and called for help?
So what was the problem? You were unresponsive?
In other words why did he call the ambulance?

So did you fell asleep from the moment you took the pills and alcohol until after the coma 3 days later?
Or did you wake up at the hospital and then were placed in a medically induced coma?

Again sorry for all the questions I just want to know EVERYTHING about this method before I actually do it.

I

InterruptedGirl

May 12, 2023
Thank you for the reply.

1) Quietapine is an anti-psychotic and Fluoextine is an anti- depressive , they are NOT benzos so I don't think they did anything.
From my understanding it's only benzos who are dangerous when combined with alcohol.

2) 0.6l of only 9% alcohol is not strong enough.
9% is a little stonger than the average beer which is typically 5-7%.
I am planning on drinking 40% of Whiskey like Jack Daniels or Rum like Captain Morgan.

I know you say you don't rememebr, but roughly how many pills of xanax did you take? 5,10,15..?
And what was the dosage? 0.25g?

So after you took the pills and drank the alcohol did you feel anything?
In terms of breathing /heart rate?
Or did you just fell asleep?

And you said your father found you and called for help?
So what was the problem? You were unresponsive?
In other words why did he call the ambulance?

So did you fell asleep from the moment you took the pills and alcohol until after the coma 3 days later?
Or did you wake up at the hospital and then were placed in a medically induced coma?

Again sorry for all the questions I just want to know EVERYTHING about this method before I actually do it.
Xanax i think like 20-30 pills 0,5 mg
I only fall asleep like 10 minutes after took everything, i don't feel anything. My dad found me unresponsive so he calls an ambulnce. I woke up after the 3 days of coma so I don't know what was happened during it.Probably they induced me in medically coma because they intubated me. And maybe for what i took.
But don't do that , i reapet. they bring you to the psych ward