• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Becklog

Apr 28, 2023
Here is what I am trying to achieve. CTB but make it look natural as possible hence the initial plan is to buy huge tank of IG fill my bathroom with it then walk in then done... only downside is I have no idea how much it will take of N to fill my small bathroom (600-700 cubic feet) and can stay filled for atleast an hour to ensure ctb else I will be in a vegetative state.

If the stated plan above is not possible, Another method I am thinking is buy empty medical capsules and fill it with SN then consume it like a peanut while drinking booze. Around 200ml of Double Black is enough for me to feel drunk and sleepy.

PS: I want to look natural as possible so that it will be easier for everyone

• Love
Reactions: Nortu
Nortu

Nortu

Longing for an ending
Apr 7, 2023
I've heard from several people that drinking with SN isn't a good combo. Even though you don't puke much it can get amplified by the SN and therefore wouldn't have the desired affect. If you're able to get some benzos or similar that would be a better substitute

B

Becklog

Apr 28, 2023
I've heard from several people that drinking with SN isn't a good combo. Even though you don't puke much it can get amplified by the SN and therefore wouldn't have the desired affect. If you're able to get some benzos or similar that would be a better substitute
Then I guess I need to keep on digging. I still have few months left in my timeline. thanks for the input

A

anonaon

-
Feb 26, 2023
With the IG method, you must use either an exit bag, EEBD hood, or a SCBA setup. Filling up a confined space like a car or bathroom with nitrogen simply isnt possible unless you're using lots and lots of liquid nitrogen which has a gas expansion ratio of 1:694. If you're keen on CTB'ing in your bathroom, I suggest you read the CO method on the PPeH.

Reactions: Becklog
B

Becklog

Apr 28, 2023
With the IG method, you must use either an exit bag, EEBD hood, or a SCBA setup. Filling up a confined space like a car or bathroom with nitrogen simply isnt possible unless you're using lots and lots of liquid nitrogen which has a gas expansion ratio of 1:694. If you're keen on CTB'ing in your bathroom, I suggest you read the CO method on the PPeH.
appreciate the response. Will consider liquid as an option