• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Leeroy14R

Leeroy14R

Feb 25, 2023
Will Sodium Nitrate still get the job done? I ordered Nitrite, but turns-out it was Nitrate, and they said it was a naming issue, and they don't have Nitrite… I have 500g AR grade of Sodium Nitrate.

ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
I mean dose makes the poison, but it's probably just going to make you feel bad if you take a lot. Possible liver damage, but you won't ctb. You'd need to ingest and absorb anywhere from 1/3rd to 3/4ths of a pound of the stuff for it to be lethal. You'll throw up before you absorb enough to die. You'll also kill your liver which is not death, just no fun. You might hurt your heart, but I doubt it would be enough to do the job. You'll shave years off your life sure, but it'll also take your quality of life down several pegs.

TL;DR:
No

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
Upvote 1
T

timing

Nov 22, 2023
No. Different reactions to the body. Not as peaceful and assured as nitrite.

Upvote 2
Leeroy14R

Leeroy14R

Feb 25, 2023
I mean dose makes the poison, but it's probably just going to make you feel bad if you take a lot. Possible liver damage, but you won't ctb. You'd need to ingest and absorb anywhere from 1/3rd to 3/4ths of a pound of the stuff for it to be lethal. You'll throw up before you absorb enough to die. You'll also kill your liver which is not death, just no fun. You might hurt your heart, but I doubt it would be enough to do the job. You'll shave years off your life sure, but it'll also take your quality of life down several pegs.

TL;DR:
No
Th x very helpful.
Let's say I manage to somehow swallow the whole thing, and knock myself-out?
No. Different reactions to the body. Not as peaceful and assured as nitrite.
Th x, could you elaborate more on the the reactions?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
Th x very helpful.

Th x, could you elaborate more on the the reactions?
Because I'm the first here, I highly suggest that you abandon this idea. This likely isn't even viable as a suicidal gesture if that's what you're after. Even if it is, you don't want to live with the after effects. You'll need a liver transplant, you'll fuck up your kidneys and likely end up with kidney stones when you get out of the hospital and you'll likely have given yourself heart disease. That's if your body even lets you get far enough to seriously injure yourself.

Chalk this up to a common L and move on. This attempt is likely just going to put you on the toilet, but even if it goes "right" it's just going to increase your suffering.

I hope you find peace and you're able to rest, but this simply won't cut it.

• Informative
Reactions: seekingrelease22, BrainShower, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Upvote 0
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
nope, wouldn't chance it. It has to be NaNO2​

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Deleted member 65988 and Leeroy14R
Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 65988

@Leeroy14R can I ask how you ended up with Nitrate instead of Nitrite

Upvote 0
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Unless you only want to get really sick without dying. It's nitrite NOT nitraite! ;)

Upvote 0
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
You would throw it back up while unconscious. It's a reflex. Have you ever heard of how people throw up while blacked out from alcohol intoxication?

Reactions: Heaven_bound
Upvote 0
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
wouldn't that happen with nitrite as well ?
That's always a risk, yes. That's why people take metoclopramide beforehand. The problem is that the high quantity of a salt you ingest, the more likely you are to vomit. The lethal dose for SN requires a lot less grams than nitrate, so if you take meto you can prevent it. But to get to the same toxicity in nitrate, you would most certainly vomit it back up even if you did take meto.

Upvote 1
Leeroy14R

Leeroy14R

Feb 25, 2023
@Leeroy14R can I ask how you ended up with Nitrate instead of Nitrite
I ordered from a chemical shop online, I live in a second world country, they are not that strict. They named it as Nitrite, but the package they gave was Nitrate. Sad.

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 65988

I ordered from a chemical shop online, I live in a second world country, they are not that strict. They named it as Nitrite, but the package they gave was Nitrate. Sad.
Real odd how they gave you Nitrate instead of Nitrite like they named it.

Upvote 1