pentobarbitaldreams

pentobarbitaldreams

Jun 11, 2020
I'm planning to CTB in my basement with SN while my family is asleep on the second floor. There's like 25 feet plus a couple ceilings/doors separating me from the family member closest to the stairs. Will I be screaming in pain? I know I'll be vomiting but I don't think I'll be too loud for that.

Reactions: mx5nb3 and TimeToBiteTheDust
C_F

C_F

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
No, you likely won't be screaming in pain. Although everyone handles pain differently, all the reports I've heard of people witnessing someone CTB from SN or reporting themselves, play by play, how they are feeling have said it's not too bad... just some discomfort.

Reactions: autumnal
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@pentobarbitaldreams, you've researched the method, right? It's not common for people to report screaming in pain, but I might if I have stomach ulcers or something like that.

If you think the time/circumstances aren't right for you to do this, please put it on hold, ok? There's no rush.

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
In addition to vomitting, agonal breathing ( also called the death rattle) can occur in most any method of death. Think loud snoring if you have never heard it before.

Reactions: autumnal, pentobarbitaldreams, x-Ace-x and 1 other person
felix

felix

Experienced
Jan 25, 2019
I'll be doing it in my basement as well

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
It is important to not get up. Stay laid down. If you try to get up, you *WILL* pass out and drop to the ground. That could make enough noise to alert anyone in the house.

Reactions: SebVettel5, Bct, autumnal and 2 others
mx5nb3

mx5nb3

"The opposite of depression is vitality"-A.S. Tedx
Jun 10, 2020
It is important to not get up. Stay laid down. If you try to get up, you *WILL* pass out and drop to the ground. That could make enough noise to alert anyone in the house.
This is due to a rapid change in blood pressure/oxygen levels right?

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
This is due to a rapid change in blood pressure/oxygen levels right?
Yes. Sodium nitrite will make your blood vessels dilate a lot. That lowers your blood pressure.

Reactions: autumnal and mx5nb3
pentobarbitaldreams

pentobarbitaldreams

Jun 11, 2020
@pentobarbitaldreams, you've researched the method, right? It's not common for people to report screaming in pain, but I might if I have stomach ulcers or something like that.

If you think the time/circumstances aren't right for you to do this, please put it on hold, ok? There's no rush.

I've read some reports, just wanted to make sure I just missed something that mentioned something like that. I appreciate the concern, I will carefully consider my actions and the likely potential outcomes.