John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
Because delayed release capsules prevent the contents from being absorbed until it passes into the intestines. What do you guys think?

W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
Because delayed release capsules prevent the contents from being absorbed until it passes into the intestines. What do you guys think?
From what I read, it won't work. Because your body has some mechanism to overcome the SN. You have the overwhelm that mechanism. So you have to ingest a large amount in a very short time

Reactions: Dawn0071111
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
That's quite an interesting idea; hypothetically it should work to reduce nausea but will it still be absorbed quick enough is the question. I had not heard of these before either..

From doing a little reading one brand stated it's gently released over a period of 3 hours in the small intenstine.

I don't think this is viable for SN as enzymes in your body work to reverse the process of methemoglobinemia so you want it to absorb quicker.

People have used gelatin/cellulose capsules to avoid the taste. This should reduce Nausea slightly in my opinion; so should Cimetidine/Ranitidine as it aids the absorption of SN

From reports I've read, SN in water will achieve unconsciousness the quickest. Capsules seem to have worked smoothly for a few people but can take around an hour to induce unconsciousness

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Lennox, Stan and 2 others