Quaintdeath

Quaintdeath

Hi.
Jun 5, 2020
I can get promazine from my doctor. However when I try to google for information it goes to promethazine. I can't really find information about it such as what kind of dose would I need to ctb. Does anyone have knowledge or experience with this drug?

• Hugs
Reactions: any%
any%

any%

Student
May 2, 2019
I dont, but due to the fact that it is a prescription drug your chance to ctb are little. I would not bother thinking about using this substance and rather research some other methods in the resource thread. Prescription drugs have a large therapeutic window and high therapeutic index, which means you would often need a ridiculous amount of the drug. Substances that get "released" for human use are generally tested on these parameters to exactly prevent what you are trying to achieve.

Reactions: autumnal and Soul
Quaintdeath

Quaintdeath

Hi.
Jun 5, 2020
I dont, but due to the fact that it is a prescription drug your chance to ctb are little. I would not bother thinking about using this substance and rather research some other methods in the resource thread. Prescription drugs have a large therapeutic window and high therapeutic index, which means you would often need a ridiculous amount of the drug. Substances that get "released" for human use are generally tested on these parameters to exactly prevent what you are trying to achieve.
In America it is not used on humans, it's for horses. But in the U.K. they still prescribe it to humans.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
"Cocaine's for horses, it's not for men.
They say it'll kill you but they don't say when"
- Cocaine Blues by Rev. Gary Davis (or someone a lot like him)

Ahem, sorry! Here's what I meant to post:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/

I'm sorry you're contemplating such things and hope you find your way to what's right for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I can get promazine from my doctor. However when I try to google for information it goes to promethazine. I can't really find information about it such as what kind of dose would I need to ctb. Does anyone have knowledge or experience with this drug?

My guess is no, it won't work for a fatal overdose. As others have said, this is the case for most prescription medicines, especially those in the psychiatric realm by design.

If you can harness the timing on its moderate sedative effects, however, it may work as a useful adjunct to another method (such as SN). Do note however that the broader class to which promazine belongs is related to methylene blue, which is an SN antidote. So you would want to run that past someone else with more chemistry experience to see if it might be an issue, or whether any resemblance is distant enough.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/autumnal-rtfm-resources-only-extended-information-png.34278/

any%

any%

Student
May 2, 2019
In America it is not used on humans, it's for horses. But in the U.K. they still prescribe it to humans.

Good to know, thanks for the knowledge drop! I just know it is a very old neuroleptic drug and is not being used anymore in austria and germany, though in switzerland you can still receive a prescription.