jenny6391bubbles

jenny6391bubbles

a hikikomori waiting to catch the bus
Mar 1, 2021
cant believe more than 50% of people want to vote the son of a dictator into power, thanks to how effective online history revisionism is. fuck this. im probably going to lose my scholarship and pay back what i got from the scholarship so i'll be in debt too. fuck this shit. fuck this life so much. i'm really stupid and useless.

so if anyone's in the philippines, please recommend me a good place to kill myself in because i don't want to kill myself in my house and traumatize my parents when they see my dead body. thanks. i cant migrate anywhere because the scholarship is also trapping me here until i finish my return service (still effective even if i lose my scholarship) also so that option is out. plus this country is going to be quite unlivable by 2050 anyway thanks to climate change and most Western corporations and oil companies refusing to do jackshit.

so yeah. i dont see much hope anymore. maybe thats why i just play video games all day long lmao no point in doing hard work for college and work and capitalist companies when we are just going to be thrown into war and climate change disasters in a few years.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ikkii, sandalphon, Velvet Fortress and 7 others
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
My money is on bong bong. He will win vs the pretty face

Do you think N is available from those who duterte would call "the pushers" in your country ?

jenny6391bubbles

jenny6391bubbles

Mar 1, 2021
My money is on bong bong. He will win vs the pretty face

Do you think N is available from those who duterte would call "the pushers" in your country ?
i dont think so, they're more focused on meth and cocaine. every time i see an N supplier online also, they suddenly disappear after i contact them, so welp.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I wonder how many in this country will off themselves if Trump runs again and wins?

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: thedaywillcome, houseofleaves, jenny6391bubbles and 2 others
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I wonder how many in this country will off themselves if Trump runs again and wins?
I hope Trump doesnt run again but I'm not a fan of Biden. I'm one of those middle man and wouldnt bother voting if trump and biden are my only options. Maybe it is time to get an independent in the house, lol

Reactions: WonderingSoul, sandalphon, houseofleaves and 4 others
jenny6391bubbles

jenny6391bubbles

Mar 1, 2021
I hope Trump doesnt run again but I'm not a fan of Biden. I'm one of those middle man and wouldnt bother voting if trump and biden are my only options. Maybe it is time to get an independent in the house, lol
damn, really praying for you all there. biden and trump both suck so much ://

Reactions: WonderingSoul, sandalphon, houseofleaves and 2 others
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020

It's seeming more and more like a viable prospect. I'm of the opinion trump would have won if not for his Covid mismanagement.

A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
cant believe more than 50% of people want to vote the son of a dictator into power, thanks to how effective online history revisionism is. fuck this. im probably going to lose my scholarship and pay back what i got from the scholarship so i'll be in debt too. fuck this shit. fuck this life so much. i'm really stupid and useless.

so if anyone's in the philippines, please recommend me a good place to kill myself in because i don't want to kill myself in my house and traumatize my parents when they see my dead body. thanks. i cant migrate anywhere because the scholarship is also trapping me here until i finish my return service (still effective even if i lose my scholarship) also so that option is out. plus this country is going to be quite unlivable by 2050 anyway thanks to climate change and most Western corporations and oil companies refusing to do jackshit.

so yeah. i dont see much hope anymore. maybe thats why i just play video games all day long lmao no point in doing hard work for college and work and capitalist companies when we are just going to be thrown into war and climate change disasters in a few years.
Silly question but I remember reading on the news in 2020 that the philippines president gave out guns to people to hunt down drug dealers or what not, would it be possible to get a gun to "hunt drug-dealers" and ctb with it, because if I was in the Phillipines right now that would be my plan

jenny6391bubbles

jenny6391bubbles

Mar 1, 2021
Silly question but I remember reading on the news in 2020 that the philippines president gave out guns to people to hunt down drug dealers or what not, would it be possible to get a gun to "hunt drug-dealers" and ctb with it, because if I was in the Phillipines right now that would be my plan
nope, all the president does is fucking ramble and half of what he says he doesnt even fucking do it anyway
I hope that your guy wins and things improve in the Philippines.
i sure hope so too

• Aww..
Reactions: Alex6216
S

sandalphon

Student
Aug 19, 2021
I'm from the Philippines. Not actively suicidal right now though I am preemptively moving out of the country to avoid a Marcos presidency. I really really hope that Leni wins, for the children's sake.

jenny6391bubbles

jenny6391bubbles

Mar 1, 2021
I'm from the Philippines. Not actively suicidal right now though I am preemptively moving out of the country to avoid a Marcos presidency. I really really hope that Leni wins, for the children's sake.
good luck with your migration! i really hope leni wins too because this country is just going to become more of a shitshow if marcos wins :((