• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
I've seen a lot of people talking about their funeral but people rarely talk about if they'll have someone visit their grave long after.

Do you think anyone will visit and do you want them to visit your grave? If so who will and why do you think so?

I doubt anyone will visit my grave since I'm not close to anyone and my family never visit peoples grave who they were truly close with. I'm fine with that though since it wouldn't feel genuine if they did visit.

• Hugs
Reactions: huxIey, ijustwishtodie, Forever Sleep and 4 others
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
noooo siree. i don't even have any1 to come to a memorial/service for me, except for familial obligations. there's no1 who actually has the right to mourn me. there's no1 that could tell u what my fav color/book/food is. it's the main reason why i wish i could just kms deep in the woods; nature + animals would eat my corpse & i'd never be found. i wouldn't ever have to deal w ppl again, even in death. no such luck though :p

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, Trakehner, heisenberg and 6 others
Oudenophobia

Oudenophobia

No story, no plot, nothing.
May 29, 2023
I've seen a lot of people talking about their funeral but people rarely talk about if they'll have someone visit their grave long after.

Do you think anyone will visit and do you want them to visit your grave? If so who will and why do you think so?

I doubt anyone will visit my grave since I'm not close to anyone and my family never visit peoples grave who they were truly close with. I'm fine with that though since it wouldn't feel genuine if they did visit.
I'd rather people didn't bother. If my time comes to depart from this planet on my own terms, I'd prefer people just continued on with their lives as if nothing had changed.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Praestat_Mori, Catch-22 and 1 other person
F

farfetchedotters

life will never get better won't it?
Jul 9, 2023
out of guilt, probably my ex-girlfriend. my bestfriends will regularly come to my grave and have mini celebrations that i can celebrate in the afterlife with my other bestfriend who passed away. other than my family, that's probably it.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, PixelPlant, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Mitsumi

Mitsumi

Student
Dec 23, 2023
I highly doubt it.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Praestat_Mori, Catch-22 and 1 other person
thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
confident no, but I also don't want a grave. if I must, put my ashes with my dad. but even then, why visit me when you could visit my dad instead. he was a far greater man than I'll ever be.

no one's come to visit me now that I live miles away and am alive, why would they visit when I'm dead and gone

personally, I'm fine with this. the funeral industry is a big scam anyways.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Leavesfromthevine, Praestat_Mori and Catch-22
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
If I'm fortunate enough to get one (I won't!) then yes. My mom is the type to live the life you see in movies, where you follow the perfect American dream. She'd probably visit me on my birthdays and leave flowers like you see in some films.

• Hugs
Reactions: Leavesfromthevine, leavingthesoultrap, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
CemeteryPet

CemeteryPet

Buried Alive
Jan 10, 2024
Yup. People always do things against my will. They don't listen. Don't care what I want. I don't want a funeral either, and I'm gonna put that in my suicide note, but I know for a fact they will ignore my final request.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Akaraine, Leavesfromthevine, myusername890 and 4 others
Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...😢
Aug 19, 2019
Anyone that I ever loved has passed.. so no....what family I have they do not believe in funerals. I believe if you don't have family that will come and collect your body after a certain time the state will pay for a cremation. Then there's a certain amount of time that your family can come and get the ashes. I don't believe anyone would come and get my ashes but if I did they probably would be kept somewhere in a garage. I wouldn't even get any type of ceremony. Even the beloved people in my family did not get a ceremony. Having a ceremony you would have to acknowledge emotions and that's something that is frowned upon in my family

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Leavesfromthevine, Praestat_Mori and Justnotme
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It's not a thing where I am from. People here don't have the culture to go to cemeteries unless to do religious rituals with a prist present in specific times, or unless to burry the next person (we don't do cremation). I wouldn't care if they come visit or not I know i won't be sleeping in there, they can do whatever helps them grief. I won't be "there" to complain.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Leavesfromthevine, Praestat_Mori and Catch-22
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
If I CTB I'd hope my body is either never found, or my remains are cremated. Either way, If I was buried after my suicide I would probably hope for nobody to come to my grave. In fact, I'd prefer to not have any memory of my existence seen by anyone.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Akaraine, Leavesfromthevine, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
I don't want to have a grave on this cursed earth. I want everyone to forget about me after I die, as if I never existed

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Akaraine, Leavesfromthevine, leavingthesoultrap and 3 others
caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
No grave for me. As far as I'm aware, my body will be cremated by the government as per protocol for unclaimed corpses, and then scattered as dust in the wind.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Leavesfromthevine and Praestat_Mori
Q

Quotable2793

Jan 22, 2024
I plan to be cremated and my ashes scattered in a grove in a forest. I've always love being in forests. Feel most at peace in nature.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Leavesfromthevine and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't think anyone would visit my grave after the actual funeral and anyway I hope nobody visits the grave of a failure, like I am.

• Hugs
Reactions: Leavesfromthevine and Quotable2793
grungy自殺

grungy自殺

Tourette's
Jan 9, 2024
For me i can hardly care who would visit, since, i'm not there, i don't exist anymore before and after my grave. what's even the point?

Reactions: Leavesfromthevine
wildbluekiss

wildbluekiss

i don't have a map for where i am now
Jan 22, 2024
my younger brother and my girlfriend… as if they wouldn't follow me right after. all of us are in the same page, so i doubt… maybe my parents? no doubt, they would be disappointed in me even after my death, so i don't really know either. to conclude it all: i don't think so… maybe there'd be some acquaintances in the first few days or weeks, but after that, maybe none?

• Love
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I don't want to have a grave.
Ive never like graveyards and the whole idea of burial.I wish to be cremated without ceremony and my ash to be scattered. I will put instructions into my goodbye note for my relatives.
I hope they will do what I wanted.

Last edited:
  • Love
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Not many of my family members or friends live at my hometown where I'll probably be buried. I think they will visit my grave from time to time though.

Anyway, I don't care. I don't think I would ever do that. But if it helps or whatever, that's fine. It's up to them

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Direct cremation for me. Already discussed with family. Ashes to go in with My mom and brother and Nan. Stepdad wants to go with us too in there. Get a rose bush and all in there.
I don't want to have a grave.
Ive never like graveyards and the whole idea of burial.I wish to be cremated without ceremony and my ash to be scattered. I will put instructions into my goodbye note for my relatives.
I hope they will do what I wanted.
I love old graveyards. Could spend hours in them reading the stones.

• Love
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Direct cremation for me. Already discussed with family. Ashes to go in with My mom and brother and Nan. Stepdad wants to go with us too in there. Get a rose bush and all in there.

I love old graveyards. Could spend hours in them reading the stones.
I was raised as a catholic and I had to visit grave of my grandma every year as a child.
I always cried and it was traumatic for me

• Hugs
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I was raised as a catholic and I had to visit grave of my grandma every year as a child.
I always cried and it was traumatic for me
I worship no one, probably my dogs. So if rainbow bridge is real, please send me there.

Reactions: Leavesfromthevine and leavingthesoultrap
Islacchi

Islacchi

Jan 19, 2024
For me i don't want no grave tbh, im sure my family would visit, but they were the problem if that grave being there, i don't have no real friends so i doubt,
just let my body sink in some lake and that's it, i don't want people remembering and saying lies as they usually do near graves like ¨we will miss or he had so many potential or wtv¨ had that happened before on some uncle so i know that could happen to me, they will be the ones feeling better

• Love
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I won't have a grave- direct cremation is the plan. But, either way- no. Everyone lives hundreds of miles away. Even if they didn't, I don't think they would. It's not really something my family has ever done- to my knowledge. I kind of wanted graves for my family members that had passed to have somewhere to feel closer to them. It's so expensive though- a basic burial is apparently £4,794. Direct cremation is £1,511.

Reactions: stuckinthemud
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I don't think so.

slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Experienced
Dec 27, 2023
Yeah probably. I told my parents to burry me in their home country so I can rest next to them. I told all my friends thats if I die they can visit my grave and go on vacation lmao!

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022

Possibly, a few maybe, of course they will be looking up at me, instead of looking down--I'm at the top level on the outside Mausoleum building, 6 up

steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
I don't intend to have a grave - creamated in a urn and then sold at a garage sale

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Cremation for me please, ashes spread over a field.

No grave, waste of money and land.

Reactions: Leavesfromthevine, stuckinthemud and doormat25
S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
I only have enough money set aside for a direct cremation and no funeral. Burials, coffins & headstones are expensive here and require upkeep.
If family want to buy a memorial plot or do a funeral thats up to them but I'd rather not have a funeral.

• Love