• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Deathisbetter

-
Jun 3, 2023
I am wanting to sort out my will and decide where the money will go when I die I want to be able to support the right to die organisations as I feel strongly about the right to choose for people who have exhausted every option and don't want to be here anymore any ideas I live in australia so not sure

what are you guys including in your will? :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
I am wanting to sort out my will and decide where the money will go when I die I want to be able to support the right to die organisations as I feel strongly about the right to choose for people who have exhausted every option and don't want to be here anymore any ideas I live in australia so not sure

what are you guys including in your will? :)
I'm in the right to assisted suicide organization in my country and they help out with wills and stuff so maybe you can contact the Australian one and ask for help there?

• Love
Reactions: Deathisbetter