• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Fenrirsend

Student
Jul 15, 2018
Do the trick?

I've read online less then 1 percent survive one bottle but this is the sane crap that told me 2 bottles of Tylenol or 100 plus Ativan mixed with alcohol would kill me...can verify neithier work tho Tylenol hurts like hell.

So I need an answer from more knowledgeable folk...in all honesty I'm struggling to afford 1 bottle much less two but I don't wanna buy one knowing it's not gonna work.

C

comfortablydumb

Student
Jun 19, 2018
Nope. This has been discussed up and down, and the consensus is that one bottle is not sufficient/reliable.

If you can't afford nembutal, you'll have to look to other options.

Reactions: thickwing, Ashpac and Tiburcio
M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
Do the trick?

I've read online less then 1 percent survive one bottle but this is the sane crap that told me 2 bottles of Tylenol or 100 plus Ativan mixed with alcohol would kill me...can verify neithier work tho Tylenol hurts like hell.

So I need an answer from more knowledgeable folk...in all honesty I'm struggling to afford 1 bottle much less two but I don't wanna buy one knowing it's not gonna work.
I agree one bottle won't do two minimum three if you can manage it without falling asleep from the effects of two

DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
You need two minimum.

Reactions: Tiburcio