SummerDreamer

SummerDreamer

Jun 1, 2020
I plan to buy N from the DN, but I would be shipping to my parent's address, which is where I live at the moment. I'm guessing if I got found out it would be unlikely, but is there any risk of my parents getting into trouble at all because I shipped to their address? I'd feel awful if the police got them involved :( I don't care about getting into trouble though, as long as I don't get locked up in prison for a long time where I can't ctb :')

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
depends on how old you are and where you live. the laws are different every where. if youre a legal adult where you live then maybe not. of course where i live if you so much as hold the keys to a vehicle youre in change of it and everything in it so, they might.

Reactions: autumnal
SummerDreamer

SummerDreamer

Jun 1, 2020
Gosh I didn't realise it was so strict in Canada! I am 23 UK, so legal adult...But surely if the package has my name on it, and I'm clearly living in the house, it shouldn't be a problem?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i do believe they can still get into trouble where it is their house. the only problem i could see with it is if it got stopped at the border in which case i would have it sent to an abandoned house or something. what are they going to do, arrest a ghost? i also personally wouldnt put my name on and do everything i can so it couldnt be traced to me. but i have paranoia so you can take that all as far as you can please lol. the way i see it though is if they are do find it and they do a raid i wouldnt want my name near it. the government would know where you live and everything so finding you wouldnt be difficult however then only you would get in trouble i think. i dont know law, just a few things here and there