Didbga

Jul 8, 2019
Will killmyself in a few months

Reactions: Kikoo Loool and 262653
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
You better not use any obvious suicidal words. Many websites such as FB are using AI and your video may get flagged / shut down before the deed is complete.

Reactions: TAW122
B

Brainpain

chronic pain
Jun 14, 2019
Why livestream it though?

Reactions: Dartz, Kjo and Thorn
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Until further notice, I smell a tourist seeking attention.

Reactions: Thorn, Dartz, Jolene40 and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
This is really risky because not only would you draw unwanted attention (especially from the people who want to try to be 'heroes' and save you from yourself), but also if you fail, the backlash is even greater. This is especially true when social media AI is using sensitive words to flag your video and send law enforcement, police to your location, thus resulting in a greater chance of intervention which leads to a high chance of failure. (Unless you have an instant method like firearm and/or jumping and landing on your head, etc.)

You better not use any obvious suicidal words. Many websites such as FB are using AI and your video may get flagged / shut down before the deed is complete.
This is also true and another reason never to use such words on social media. It's simply too risky nowadays with the anti-choice, suicide prevention attitude that society has.

D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018
Will killmyself in a few months

I think it is best if you did not do that the streaming part.
And also in the interest of this site if you delete this tread

Reactions: Brainpain
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
i don't understand the streaming part, sorry. It victimizes those watching it. Even then, i don't understand how people would have the strength to watch someone commit suicide.

you're livestreams gonna be everywhere on sites such as liveleaks. videos about your death being talked about like you were just nobody. edgy humor would be inevitable, which sucks cause theres some fucked up people in this world. i respect you're decision of ctbing, but the livestreaming part isn't needed.

Reactions: Brainpain and ddutch
D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018
i don't understand the streaming part, sorry. It victimizes those watching it. Even then, i don't understand how people would have the strength to watch someone commit suicide.

you're livestreams gonna be everywhere on sites such as liveleaks. videos about your death being talked about like you were just nobody. edgy humor would be inevitable, which sucks cause theres some fucked up people in this world. i respect you're decision of ctbing, but the livestreaming part isn't needed.

this already happend a couple of times the last years.
All the people who where watching it got arrested at one stream because they were motivating the guy to do it.

Reactions: Brainpain and pole
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
this already happend a couple of times the last years.
All the people who where watching it got arrested at one stream because they were motivating the guy to do it.
evil. i understand its the persons choice to do it. and i respect it. but i could never be cheering it on, joyfully while watching it first hand. that isnt normal.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Brainpain
D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018
evil. i understand its the persons choice to do it. and i respect it. but i could never be cheering it on, joyfully while watching it first hand. that isnt normal.

yeah it is sick i know they all where tracked and arested by police .

Reactions: Brainpain and pole