• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
At least someone who I don't know will have my face etched into their mind for life. It'll be like I'm alive until they no longer are which means i'll still be around for most of this century just as I would've been had I not jumped

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
At least someone who I don't know will have my face etched into their mind for life. It'll be like I'm alive until they no longer are which means i'll still be around for most of this century just as I would've been had I not jumped
Wish I had a bridge high enough around here to jump from I'd do it now

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Most of the buildings around here dont have access to the roof and they're not that tall except hospital. Besides I think I'd rather land in water for some reason.
Water seems like a better grave than the cement. Water hides your body from the eyes of voyeurs

E

ephemeral

Jul 10, 2018
That's why I consider less travelled bridges in mountain areas were built.

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Wish I had a bridge high enough around here to jump from I'd do it now

Trust me you'd never jump without being on drugs or alcohol. It takes very much desperation to die (sober) this way and the fact that you're still here tells me you're life is miserable but barely bearable. Just like mine.

Last edited:
J

Jonnydoeuk

Aug 4, 2018
You won't have a face if you jump off a bridge just mangled flesh

Deivis

Deivis

Seul contre tous
Jul 23, 2018

Man, if you give them a sign minutes before the jump - they'll be taking selfies with you in free fall.

BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
I suppose it will for most, but I am only assuming. How it will affect them will differ widely perhaps.

P

Pony Slaystation

Jul 28, 2018
Ideally the base of the bridge would be free of humans, e.g.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/is-there-a-better-bridge-than-rio-grande-gorge-in-nm.1885/

But, yeah, it takes massive amounts of either courage or desperation or both to jump from a height like this.