• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pressed carotid

Pressed carotid

Apr 20, 2019
Hi
So I bought a tourniquet and it has a stretchy fabric. I'm wondering if it's gonna stretch when I ctb. You know when you pass out you might get convulsions and shit and I don't want it to go loosy goosey (however you spell that...) on my 30 min unconsciousness because if it doesn't hold for sufficiently long enough I'll wake up with brain damage or become a vegetable. I'll link what I bought
Amazon product ASIN B0718Y6P7T

D

demonanon

Nov 14, 2018
The link isn't visible for me, just a large amazon logo.

Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
Hi
So I bought a tourniquet and it has a stretchy fabric. I'm wondering if it's gonna stretch when I ctb. You know when you pass out you might get convulsions and shit and I don't want it to go loosy goosey (however you spell that...) on my 30 min unconsciousness because if it doesn't hold for sufficiently long enough I'll wake up with brain damage or become a vegetable. I'll link what I bought
Amazon product ASIN B0718Y6P7T
When u become vegetable or comatose u dont feel it anyways; it will be like u have reversed it againest them; they wanted u to pay bill; but u made them pay it !!!!

Reactions: Pressed carotid and Cevapcici
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
They are designed as a tourniquet. They will stretch up to a point, but the question is what is the breaking point, and how much pressure can they exert before reaching that breaking point. Also, they're 2.5cm (1") wide, which is wider than generally recommended and will therefore require more tightening to achieve the required pressure.

I can't find this information so can't give a definitive answer unfortunately.

Reactions: Pressed carotid