• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ayyoooooo._

Ayyoooooo._

They can’t see what you see.
Apr 3, 2024
This might be a very very stupid question, but I've been wondering about it for a bit now.

Recently, while thinking about how to CTB and looking at other peoples methods on here, I read about the "night night" method and partial hanging and how to possibly make yourself pass out.
To do that to, you basically cut the blood stream to your brain, at least if I understood it correctly??

Now I wonder, if I'd try to make myself pass out like that (Putting my hand on my throat, where the pulse is The strongest and close my hand fairly firmly — I believe where my carotid artery is located?) if I damage my brain at all.

As said, this is probably a very stupid question, but I have no clue how that works and thought the easiest way to find out is to ask here.

(Here's the article about partial hanging:
Thread 'How to hang yourself'
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/)

Solution
willitpass
Generally, no. You'll pass out once you manage to cut off blood flow with your hands, and when you pass out your grip will loosen, allowing blood flow to return. You'll wake up again within seconds without damage.

The case stated above where someone does this and never wakes up is actually related to something called a vagal response that can happen. It's very unlikely, so don't think that doing this will be some secret CTB method, it's pure chance. It relates to your nervous system essentially being sent into overdrive by certain stimuli and it just shuts down. You stop breathing and you die. Not common at all, but a rare thing that can happen when compressing the carotid arteries, and funnily enough, stimulation of the prostate...
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you do that to often and/or too long u will damage your brain. No blood / no oxygen - that's why u pass out.

Reactions: Ayyoooooo._
Upvote 0
bipolar22

bipolar22

Aug 31, 2022
Brain damage from hypoxia happens when blood supply is drastically reduced so that you're unconscious after 2 minutes. So basically only if you attempt and you will be found and "helped". Just choking till you pass out and wake up immediately afterwards won't do damage. Otherwise I'd be retarded from practicing partial along with all the kinky people who like being choked during sex and whatnot.

Upvote 1
Ayyoooooo._

Ayyoooooo._

Apr 3, 2024
Brain damage from hypoxia happens when blood supply is drastically reduced so that you're unconscious after 2 minutes. So basically only if you attempt and you will be found and "helped". Just choking till you pass out and wake up immediately afterwards won't do damage. Otherwise I'd be retarded from practicing partial along with all the kinky people who like being choked during sex and whatnot.
Haha alright alright, thank you!

Upvote 0
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
This might be a very very stupid question, but I've been wondering about it for a bit now.

Recently, while thinking about how to CTB and looking at other peoples methods on here, I read about the "night night" method and partial hanging and how to possibly make yourself pass out.
To do that to, you basically cut the blood stream to your brain, at least if I understood it correctly??

Now I wonder, if I'd try to make myself pass out like that (Putting my hand on my throat, where the pulse is The strongest and close my hand fairly firmly — I believe where my carotid artery is located?) if I damage my brain at all.

As said, this is probably a very stupid question, but I have no clue how that works and thought the easiest way to find out is to ask here.

(Here's the article about partial hanging:
Thread 'How to hang yourself'
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/)
I remember reading an article once about some kids at school. They were playing a game where they used to compress their carotids with their hands.. I think with the palms turned inwards with the four fingers at the back of the neck and the thumb in front. The idea was to compress the carotids and the one who holds out longest wins. One kid held it for more than 12 seconds and he passed out and never regained consciousness. They rushed him to hospital and he sadly passed away there.

The stoppage of blood flow cuts off oxygen supply to the brain.. That means cells in the brain will die. The more this is done, even if the person doesn't die, there will be brain damage over time.

Upvote 0
Ayyoooooo._

Ayyoooooo._

Apr 3, 2024
I remember reading an article once about some kids at school. They were playing a game where they used to compress their carotids with their hands.. I think with the palms turned inwards with the four fingers at the back of the neck and the thumb in front. The idea was to compress the carotids and the one who holds out longest wins. One kid held it for more than 12 seconds and he passed out and never regained consciousness. They rushed him to hospital and he sadly passed away there.

The stoppage of blood flow cuts off oxygen supply to the brain.. That means cells in the brain will die. The more this is done, even if the person doesn't die, there will be brain damage over time.
What a shame, poor kid
Thank you a lot

Reactions: Endisclose
Upvote 0
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Generally, no. You'll pass out once you manage to cut off blood flow with your hands, and when you pass out your grip will loosen, allowing blood flow to return. You'll wake up again within seconds without damage.

The case stated above where someone does this and never wakes up is actually related to something called a vagal response that can happen. It's very unlikely, so don't think that doing this will be some secret CTB method, it's pure chance. It relates to your nervous system essentially being sent into overdrive by certain stimuli and it just shuts down. You stop breathing and you die. Not common at all, but a rare thing that can happen when compressing the carotid arteries, and funnily enough, stimulation of the prostate gland. Anal can cause a vagal response as well.

Upvote 4
Solution
W

Winterreise

I wanna be a baby and cry and be held forever
Jun 27, 2022
Not as much as being on facebook or any other anti social media website

Upvote 0
Ayyoooooo._

Ayyoooooo._

Apr 3, 2024

The case stated above where someone does this and never wakes up is actually related to something called a vagal response that can happen. It's very unlikely, so don't think that doing this will be some secret CTB method, it's pure chance. It relates to your nervous system essentially being sent into overdrive by certain stimuli and it just shuts down. You stop breathing and you die. Not common at all, but a rare thing that can happen when compressing the carotid arteries, and funnily enough, stimulation of the prostate gland. Anal can cause a vagal response as well.
Ooooh okay, thank you so much! that's really helpful

Upvote 0
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It's not recommended to do it more than a couple of times a day. Some have reported a strong persistent headache after practicing for long.

Upvote 0
timetosaygoodbye

timetosaygoodbye

i love dandelions
Apr 27, 2024
Sure if you wanna give paralyzes a chance... Compressing your carotid artery with your barehand? Not gonna happen ... not possible
Too many risks with PH.... N, SN is the way
i cant find places to buy SN where i live, and i suppose N would seem too obvious as its kept in cylinders, right? im really interested in the SN method but dont know where to find it

Upvote 0
AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
I wouldn't do it. Even if you only manage to compress your jugulars, it's a bad time. That "blood is filling my face" sensation? Lowering jugular pressure, at all, can cause a variety of issues. Dangerous.

Upvote 0