Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Do you want to die or just sleep?

Reactions: NothingElseMatters
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
Propranolol works on the heart. You won't fall asleep, but you might feel sick or dizzy. It's after all 10x the max dose.

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I want to take it 1 hour before sn but I'm worried I might sleep after this almost od
I have taken this dose. I slept , but only after the room spinning and I lost my sense of balance

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
I've passed out from taking around 80mg of propranolol when I already had low blood pressure.

Your mileage may vary with medications if you've never taken them before. One person's sleepy dose may be like a placebo to someone else if the drug is metabolized differently.

But 800 mg is a very large amount, would be considered an OD. I have worried myself about taking such a copious amount of it, because of the risk of bad side effects and sleeping.

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Salvation_ and NothingElseMatters
NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
I've passed out from taking around 80mg of propranolol when I already had low blood pressure.

Your mileage may vary with medications if you've never taken them before. One person's sleepy dose may be like a placebo to someone else if the drug is metabolized differently.

But 800 mg is a very large amount, would be considered an OD. I have worried myself about taking such a copious amount of it, because of the risk of bad side effects and sleeping.
I'm used to propranolol. I often take 240mg to calm me down during presentations

dietsodamnsad

dietsodamnsad

Choosing a title is a lot of pressure :/
Apr 8, 2020
I don't think you'll fall asleep, I experienced dystonia at a similar amount that prevented me from any peace.