• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
Will I see you at the clinic,
Ashley?
I will try to get my act together,
Currently we are in the phase of reality,
With all the joy, tears, fears, laughs, and rage,
I can try to put aside the dreams, memories, nightmares, and reality, and the games we used to play,
We call that craziness, yeah I know,
But life would be boring if it wasn't a little bit crazy, yet you got to be careful too much craziness will create a chasm between us and all of those we love,
People look at the things I have,
But true happiness is being around those you care and love you and will suffer each other about sure we all have valuables,
But what is valuable if you can't make,
Dreams, memories, nightmares, realities, and games be played and shared with others.
I don't know what outcome will happen to me I don't think I see you in my apartment anytime soon like before but again find me, help me, and save me from myself,
All of our sins and virtues are interlocked together,
And I want it to end in peace not war.

Reactions: Memento Mori and Wolfjob_dayjob