• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wellbetteroff

wellbetteroff

Feb 6, 2024
Will i feel anything if i shoot myself im just afraid of pain 12 guage

A

AllAlone

Oct 4, 2023
Most likely you will die instantly. However, there is a small chance you survive and are horribly disfigured and are left in excruciating pain. But if you use a 12 Guage it should be instant.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Aim, dggtscccvfd and 1 other person
Upvote 0
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I think the death rate is pretty high with guns. However if you did accidentally survive. I think the blunt force from a gun will make you go unconscious pretty instant. So even if you do end up surviving this, then you will probably not feel anything until later on eventually.

Last edited:
Reactions: wellbetteroff and dggtscccvfd
Upvote 0
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
Depends on where you shoot yourself and what round you use. There are birdshot, buckshot, and slug rounds. 00 buckshot would be okay if you shoot yourself in the heart as it would maximize organ damage but you might feel it since having your heart stop isn't necessarily an instant death unless shock takes over immediately. I can't speak for using buckshot on your head, I've never shot buckshot before, only birdshot and slug rounds, so I don't know if it would penetrate the skull as effectively as a slug round would. A slug round would certainly go through your skull and brain and it's a large round so the chances of surviving are low, and if you're in an isolated area it'll be almost impossible to survive it. If you did you'd be unconscious until you eventually did die.

Reactions: wellbetteroff
Upvote 0