• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Burner123456

Jul 18, 2024
Will drinking a cup of household ammonia kill me?

Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

EVERYTHING IS F@CK3D
Jul 12, 2024
I doubt it but mix ammonia and bleach in the tub and it creates a poisonous gas. I do know that

Upvote 0
A

Artemisia

Experienced
May 24, 2024
Will drinking a cup of household ammonia kill me?
Is it concentrated or diluted? If it's concentrated it'll burn your whole upper digestive and respiratory systems and you most likely won't be able to drink the full cup. It'll cause you horrible pain and maybe eventually kill you by asphyxia, as the burnt areas will become swollen to the point of blocking air to the lungs. If it's diluted, it'll burn all the same and cause horrible pain, but possibly not enough to kill you on short term and your SI will kick in while you desperately try to get help. It's a painful, painful way to go!

• Informative
Reactions: bleakwinter and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum. You can read about reliable methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation.

I doubt it but mix ammonia and bleach in the tub and it creates a poisonous gas. I do know that
This advice without further warnings isn't a good idea. It's very dangerous for others/innocent persons, too.

Anyway it's very unpleasant and painful. Not recommended.

Last edited:
Reactions: Artemisia
Upvote 0
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
Pretty certain its gonna hurt like all hell if you can even get it down. Wouldn't reccomend this.

Upvote 0