• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...😢
Aug 19, 2019
Doxepin and Klonopin combo?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
A quick online search reveals:

147 mg/kg (LD50, Rat, oral, Doxepin)
16 mg/kg (LD50, Rat, i.v., Doxepin)
135 mg/kg (LD50, Mouse, oral, Doxepin)
26 mg/kg (LD50, Mouse, i.v., Doxepin)
147 mg/kg (LD50, Rat, oral, Hydrochlorid)
13 mg/kg (LD50, Rat, i.v., Hydrochlorid)
180 mg/kg (LD50, Mouse, oral, Hydrochlorid)
15 mg/kg (LD50, Mouse, i.v., Hydrochlorid)

LD50 means 50% of experimental animals died at that dose. Aside from that, Doxepin is a TCA which are known to be lethal after an OD.

Klonopin won't do the job afaik.

This not a medical advice. Please also do your own research.

Reactions: Catch-22
Upvote 0
Catch-22

Catch-22

Aug 19, 2019
A quick online search reveals:

147 mg/kg (LD50, Rat, oral, Doxepin)
16 mg/kg (LD50, Rat, i.v., Doxepin)
135 mg/kg (LD50, Mouse, oral, Doxepin)
26 mg/kg (LD50, Mouse, i.v., Doxepin)
147 mg/kg (LD50, Rat, oral, Hydrochlorid)
13 mg/kg (LD50, Rat, i.v., Hydrochlorid)
180 mg/kg (LD50, Mouse, oral, Hydrochlorid)
15 mg/kg (LD50, Mouse, i.v., Hydrochlorid)

LD50 means 50% of experimental animals died at that dose. Aside from that, Doxepin is a TCA which are known to be lethal after an OD.

Klonopin won't do the job afaik.

This not a medical advice. Please also do your own research.
I plan on taking around 7 G of Doxepin and I read that the Klonopin is needed. But just double checking. Thank you for the info

Necessary sleeping pills
Antidepressants do not induce deep and prolonged sleep. The combination with benzodiazepines is necessary to ensure that the symptoms of intoxication preceding death are suppressed and not experienced. Symptoms include epileptic seizures and elevated temperature.
We therefore recommend taking at least one long-acting benzodiazepine at the recommended dosage with these antidepressants. The addition of a fast-acting benzodiazepine is possible, but not necessary. We would like to point out that prior weaning is essential for the use of benzodiazepines

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Yes you are right, benzos are needed, to be knocked out and to sleep deep in order not to feel pain, heart arrhythmia and so on.

Imo the combo looks good.

Reactions: Catch-22
Upvote 0
Catch-22

Catch-22

Aug 19, 2019
Yes you are right, benzos are needed, to be knocked out and to sleep deep in order not to feel pain, heart arrhythmia and so on.

Imo the combo looks good.
I wonder why more people don't use this method. I will have to figure out the amount of benzos needed. Now I just need 48 Hours alone

Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I wonder why more people don't use this method. I will have to figure out the amount of benzos needed. Now I just need 48 Hours alone
I think getting a TCA prescribed isn't always that easy. You can read the PPeH or this Amitriptyline guide, that should give you an idea about the amount benzos. Ami is also a TCA and can be used for ODs.

Upvote 0
Catch-22

Catch-22

Aug 19, 2019
I plan on taking around 7 G of Doxepin and I read that the Klonopin is needed. But just double checking. Thank you for the info

Necessary sleeping pills
Antidepressants do not induce deep and prolonged sleep. The combination with benzodiazepines is necessary to ensure that the symptoms of intoxication preceding death are suppressed and not experienced. Symptoms include epileptic seizures and elevated temperature.
We therefore recommend taking at least one long-acting benzodiazepine at the recommended dosage with these antidepressants. The addition of a fast-acting benzodiazepine is possible, but not necessary. We would like to point out that prior weaning is essential for the use of benzodiazepines
It states "We would like to point out that prior weaning is essential for the use of benzodiazepines" I'm wondering if means they expect you to completely taper off your benzos because that would be impossible for me at this time. I think if you only had one or two to use at the time but if you had at least a hundred I wouldn't think tapering with be needed because of that amount it would still be effective to knock you out. What is your opinion of the meaning of this? Still trying to figure out how many I would need but I think I have plenty

Upvote 0