E

ERASED

Student
May 17, 2020
Will be soon
Hopefully this time it will work.
Got kidney problems now and High blood pressure from my last run a couple days ago.
I know I can't fail this time.
Wish me good luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 18655, LetzteAusfahrt, One day too late and 6 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I wish you the best of luck and hope you find the peace you are looking for. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: ERASED, Deleted member 4993 and _Minsk
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i hope you find peace. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: ERASED and _Minsk
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Wishing you a safe and peaceful journey. Hugs :hug:

• Love
Reactions: ERASED
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I hope you have a swift and peaceful journey.

• Love
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
i hope you find peace

• Love
One day too late

One day too late

I don't want hope. Hope is killing me.
Aug 14, 2020
Good luck, wish you a peaceful journey to the other side.

• Love
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Got kidney problems now and High blood pressure from my last run a couple days ago.
I'm so sorry about that! What method did you try? Please keep us informed when you try again.

Reactions: ERASED and Deleted member 4993
airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Can´t wait to find Neverland!
Aug 12, 2020
If u going through the pills thing again, think again then. I've done that 6 times. It just won't kill you. Stop trying with something, you ll just take another visit to the hospital to have your stomach pumped again. I've read all your treads, find another method. You must be really young or really naive, sorry for being so honest. Just trying to help you.

• Hugs
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Nohopeinhell, less than and 7 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
If u going through the pills thing again, think again then. I've done that 6 times.
I would like to know what kind of pills you tried and how much, and what happened.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I understand wanting to ctb, obviously. But making these goodbye threads using a method you have proven to yourself is ineffective just seems like a cry for attention, not even a cry for help, because you refuse to take any advice. I wish you well, but based on the history here, I'll see you Saturday. My two cents? You need to get and accept some help, my friend. If you were ready to die, you wouldn't be repeating the same method that's failed you multiple times in the past.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Nohopeinhell, esse_est_percipi and 6 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
If you were ready to die, you wouldn't be repeating the same method that's failed you multiple times in the past.
Giving him the benefit of the doubt here; maybe he genuinely wants to and is desperate and for whatever reason cannot logically put together a plan that is workable. I've been in that position, sheer desperation and attempting things wrecklessly.

• Love
Reactions: psychoticxerror, Deleted member 4993, inactive and 2 others
airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Aug 12, 2020
Giving him the benefit of the doubt here; maybe he genuinely wants to and is desperate and for whatever reason cannot logically put together a plan that is workable. I've been in that position, sheer desperation and attempting things wrecklessly.
Nah he or her must be very young and naive.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Nah he or her must be very young and naive.
You said you tried pills 6 times. Was it ever opioids?

I knew someone who crashed cars constantly, and grabbed my bottle of 300 aspirin and choked them all down impulsively. He wasn't capable of planning anything, just drunk all the time and haphazardly trying whatever he could on the spur of the moment. He finally died of liver failure.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and GoneGoneGone
airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Aug 12, 2020
You said you tried pills 6 times. Was it ever opioids?
I've tried things that if you read it said lethal doses and I'm still alive, don't wanna go into details. But I've taken doses to put down a horse. I'm alive and well and pissed off I'm still alive. Só pills, regardless, never again. Waste of time.

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Desperation is understandable, we all know what it feels like to be desperate. But there has to come a point where you realize that what you've been trying simply isn't working, and if you're trying to get a different result, then you alter the approach. Idc if he wants to keep taking pills and making himself sick, that's fine. The "goodbye threads" every few days are going to have the opposite effect of the one he's looking for though. If he keeps crying wolf with a method he himself has said he doesn't expect to work, nobody's going to pay any attention when/if he actually tries to ctb for real. Well at least I'm not.

• Love
Reactions: Disco Biscuit, InterstateFlowers and braketimez
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Well at least I'm not.
Then stay out of their threads.
What is your obsession? Only people who ctb are allowed to have goodbye threads?
There have been plenty people here who have done goodbye threads and did not ctb.
Are you the ctb police or something?
OP is distressed clearly and we should try to help, not accuse of "crying wolf."

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, InterstateFlowers and 7 others
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Then stay out of their threads.
What is your obsession? Only people who ctb are allowed to have goodbye threads?
There have been plenty people here who have done goodbye threads and did not ctb.
Are you the ctb police or something?
OP is distressed clearly and we should try to help, not accuse of "crying wolf."
Go for it, try to help. Hopefully you have better luck than I did, because he doesn't seem to want help.

Reactions: Blue LIPS
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Even if all he wants is attention so what? It's no skin off my ***** if he does. Let him go for it. That's an indication of a mental condition and that's ok here, to have one.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, psychoticxerror, Passersby and 3 others
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Pills just aren't worth it. If you've got access to other methods then please think again. You're just going to end up doing some damage to yourself and having to live with the consequences

Reactions: Wayfaerer, the end is near and Deleted member 4993
F#minor

F#minor

Aug 18, 2020
I'm just so sorry for your suffering.

Reactions: psychoticxerror and Deleted member 4993
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Even if all he wants is attention so what? It's no skin off my ***** if he does. Let him go for it. That's an indication of a mental condition and that's ok here, to have one.
Look, did I deal with this in the right way? Is there a right way? I have problems of my own, clearly, since I'm here. I'm just getting worn down by life in general and its going to show from time to time. I don't want to come here just to have to walk on eggshells and not say what I think, and this person in particular really upset me because I hate to see anybody struggling in the way he is. I don't even want to talk about this anymore, I'm willing to accept that the community at large thinks I handled it poorly and move on.

• Hugs
Reactions: InterstateFlowers, Mm80, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Could you let us know what your method is this time?
Is it od'ing on pills again?
I'm sorry you're in this situation, but I'm not sure I understand why you don't engage at all with what other members say on these threads.
But that is up to you.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Look, did I deal with this in the right way? Is there a right way? I have problems of my own, clearly, since I'm here. I'm just getting worn down by life in general and its going to show from time to time. I don't want to come here just to have to walk on eggshells and not say what I think, and this person in particular really upset me because I hate to see anybody struggling in the way he is. I don't even want to talk about this anymore, I'm willing to accept that the community at large thinks I handled it poorly and move on.
I dont feel that you handled it that bad. Ive seen your posts on here and you are really supportive and caring. You have also been humble enough in posts to accept if youve got something wrong, which to me is admirable. Your only human just like the op and are allowed to lose patience too. The way i read it with this was that you want to help but on this occasion felt like you were banging your head off a brick wall and got frustrated. I think the biggest problem on these threads is that the op has made a statement which has caused concern and then gone quiet. This of course is his or her right but it makes it very difficult for a caring bunch of people to help.
I can see that you like to help but sometimes the best you can do in these scenarios is let the person know we are here if they need us and leave it at that. Thats sometimes hard to do of course.

• Love
Reactions: psychoticxerror, Deleted member 18655, Captive of Mind and 4 others
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I dont feel that you handled it that bad. Ive seen your posts on here and you are really supportive and caring. You have also been humble enough in posts to accept if youve got something wrong, which to me is admirable. Your only human just like the op and are allowed to lose patience too. The way i read it with this was that you want to help but on this occasion felt like you were banging your head off a brick wall and got frustrated. I think the biggest problem on these threads is that the op has made a statement which has caused concern and then gone quiet. This of course is his or her right but it makes it very difficult for a caring bunch of people to help.
I can see that you like to help but sometimes the best you can do in these scenarios is let the person know we are here if they need us and leave it at that. Thats sometimes hard to do of course.
I really appreciate you understanding, you were very kind and actually gave me a little too much credit. I've been thinking about this all day, and I feel I did handle it wrong. I really shouldn't have said anything at all after realizing that this particular member isn't reachable at this time. Not to defend myself or make excuses, but I just had a really bad day, personally, and it bled through on an interaction here. Which isn't okay. The fact that an unnamed member decided to use it as an excuse to personally attack me for a grudge they've apparently been holding for some time just pushed me over the edge and I really did a shitty job...just increased the damage instead of controlling it, and also took attention away from the OP (which, those of you who said had a right to post simply to seek attention, were right about.) I'm not going to engage any further in this kind of stuff, and I'm going to watch the way I say things and what I comment on more carefully in the future. I just really wanted to say I appreciate you understanding what I was getting at originally, even though I did a horrible job of expressing it. Thank you, I really appreciate it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, psychoticxerror, Disco Biscuit and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It's heartwarming how well you guys resolved this, and showed one another respect. I wonder how many less of us would be here if people in our daily lives showed such kindness.

• Love
Reactions: Doormat, psychoticxerror, Deleted member 18655 and 3 others
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
It's heartwarming how well you guys resolved this, and showed one another respect. I wonder how many less of us would be here if people in our daily lives showed such kindness.
Those words are lovely roseybird but carter and i didnt fall out lol.i observed a couple of disagreements and I just felt he had a valid point and was maybe being a bit too hard on himself x

• Love
Reactions: Captive of Mind, InterstateFlowers and falloutcarter13
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Those words are lovely roseybird but carter and i didnt fall out lol.i observed a couple of disagreements and I just felt he had a valid point and was maybe being a bit too hard on himself x
Haha, sorry. Guess my focus isn't all there today.

Reactions: Meditation guide
E

ERASED

Student
May 17, 2020
If u going through the pills thing again, think again then. I've done that 6 times. It just won't kill you. Stop trying with something, you ll just take another visit to the hospital to have your stomach pumped again. I've read all your treads, find another method. You must be really young or really naive, sorry for being so honest. Just trying to help you.
No I'm going for organ failure
I would like to know what kind of pills you tried and how much, and what happened.
The usual.....went and had stomach pumped and found out I have high blood pressure and kidney failure. I've Od on pills enough now I have problems and that's what I want.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide and Deleted member 18655
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Seems like a slow burn, but if you don't mind the discomfort it will work over time .